Halo CE Machinima Filming Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAP LIST
(You will be expected to have the maps specified.)
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3454
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1984
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1196
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3715
The first shooting is tonight, although we may not get all the actors needed, we can do a different scene tonight until we can get a large enough group for one. We won't be needing very many actors for most of the series, but there are going to be a few scenes with large groups.
The server is '405th Infantry'

~Radio~

yeah im in as you can remember

i thought of a good story line,

start off in colsnap with a lod of people in the longsword, have them saying stuff about the piloting and how the flight is going well, like a load of troops in a plane going to the destination, then have someone in a jet come up behind them, start saying stuff like "enemy jet coming from behind", then get the jet to basically use missiles and blow it up, maybe the passangers can use some of the wierd timerbombs to make it look more realistic, then and basically do it so it fall down the huge crack in the middle of the map, and then go on hugeass but before recording blow up a longsword so its in pieces on the middle of the map, and it looks like its just crashed, continue it from there and make it so most of them survive the crash, then later on people go to look for supplies, (ending up on death island) and find the hidden base and some guns and planes, to find its the base of the guy who shot them, down, then do some fatass fight

but remember doing it on halo ce will be hard so if were going to be communicating with eachother were goiong to need xfire or teamspeak, we cant exactly type stuff in as it will come up on the film, and if you use the tool to remove the text we wont be able to talk,

another question, how do we record visual AND audio at the same time?, i could find some recordings of explosions and stuff

anyway, it was just an idea,

last thing, im in england so the timezones are different so were going to have to sort out a good time to aswell

I have most of the maps but i wanted to know what ones you were using so if i didn't have them i could download them

Just for you to know im out of school in 2 weeks from today

SniperMaster11 said:
I have most of the maps but i wanted to know what ones you were using so if i didn't have them i could download them

Just for you to know im out of school in 2 weeks from today

i think the mains one will probabily be coldnsap, hugeass, H2 coagulation, H2 zanzibar... uuuh

i dunno, pm radiaactiv

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be in it, but my voice is kinda... kiddish... lol. If you are alright with having a crappy voice in it, then I am in.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I'd love to be in it, but my voice is kinda... kiddish... lol. If you are alright with having a crappy voice in it, then I am in.

heh same as me...

MICROSOFT SAM TO THE RESCUE!

Anybody who volunteered for this, are you here today?
I'm free all day, so as soon as at least one person responds to this, I will start the 405th Infantry server on CE.
Thank you.
~Radio~
And I will edit the maps into the first post.

hey is there still room for people to join is so send me a pm of time and dates you would need me for the filming
and i have all the maps so no need to worry about that.

LastSpartan said:
Sorry if I messed up. I can't read others chat...
Yeah, everyone got mad at you for killing us when we were trying to film. >_<
But its alright, but next time you join, don't kill.

I joined, and a guy killed me. Then I was like in front of the guy, not moving. Then he killed me again.

And then I hit by mistake the button for the nuclear bomb :lol:

LastSpartan said:
I joined, and a guy killed me. Then I was like in front of the guy, not moving. Then he killed me again.

And then I hit by mistake the button for the nuclear bomb :lol:
Its all good, but why couldn't you read the chat text?
And we gotta play more often, I say we create a 405th division for Halo CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back