halo ce

Status
Not open for further replies.

xomanowar

hey i was just wondering (because im a geek and my life surrounds video games) if any one plays halo ce any more.

maps like...
cold snap
cmt tensity
cmt snow bound

all that good stuff?

anyone? o_O

I remember back when I played, Coldsnap was HUGE..like 20 times bigger then sandtrap :eek: . As for those other maps, haven't tried them.

i used to have it, but i could never figure out how to download maps. i guess i could try to get on it again but donloading things would be a pain in the butt cause my net is so slow.

i play occassionally but everytime i try to add a new modded map it fails to load the game.

i think im going to just erase all the games and start over.

but i still have all my maps on file thank god. about 75 maps. that would suck downloading all them again.

i have halo combat evolved trial with modded map. whenever i do multiplayer created by me, only weapon is energy sword.
when i join a game the plasma rifles are energy swords that overheats and has rapid fire.

Read the rules man
Adam said:
This is a general topic forum... if it has HALO in the title, it needs to be in the HALO UNIVERSE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong section

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Halo CE and I play it so much. If you have an Xfire then add me(name is in my sig), maybe we could play a few games on coldsnap or something. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back