Halo: CEA files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchellmonster

Hey guys i was wondering. Are there people already busy making Anniversary pepakura files?
Or will these files be probably made after the game came out?
I was just wondering about it because i would like to make Mark V armor but then the new anniversary version! Anyway i am very excited for the game and hope to have many nostalgic moments with it!
Cheers

theyll most likely come out after the game comes out, because then they could have a better look than whats already seen and stuff that wasnt seen (if that makes any sense).

Well with the game on the Reach Engine, that's going to make it pretty much impossible to rip the models and textures from for me, but if it comes out with the CE Game Engine I should be able to access the game files.

Well with the game on the Reach Engine, that's going to make it pretty much impossible to rip the models and textures from for me, but if it comes out with the CE Game Engine I should be able to access the game files.

If i am right, the campaign is on the CE engine but the multiplayer on Reach engine.
I don't know anything about how the 3D modelers model and make pepakura files(BTW You guys are doing a great job at it!), but i thought it was made with the help of references?

If you haven't seen it yet there is already a cutscene with Chief his armour visible here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRReXZRu648&feature=related

If i am right, the campaign is on the CE engine but the multiplayer on Reach engine.
I don't know anything about how the 3D modelers model and make pepakura files(BTW You guys are doing a great job at it!), but i thought it was made with the help of references?

If you haven't seen it yet there is already a cutscene with Chief his armour visible here is the link:

Woah. That's nice. Although the animation for the chief isn't as fluid as in the other games, he's not looking too bad after all. And gotta love the ragdoll effect. Just Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a look at the :40 mark of the video. Looks like the ragdoll marine he is carrying is giving the bird! It's hard to tell whether it is his index or middle finger. Looks awesome though!!

i look at the vid very closely and i saw the index on the :36-:39 mark, but as the cam pans out it looks like the middle finger (thought it was very funny). im making a g1 mk.V helmet but i'd like to to take a whack at the CEA one to.

here's a link if you want to check it out
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34531-my-first-mk.V-helmet-(pics)

They will wait for the game to come out, because it might be a slightly different version of the suit. In other words, 343 may have changed stuff on the suit since that video was done. In early videos the AR looked like the reach version, but now they changed it to match the CE version.

Just wait for the game to come out, and they will make much better files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back