• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo: Combat Evolved - MJOLNIR Mark V

Halo: Combat Evolved - MJOLNIR Mark V 2.0

No permission to download
We do not have the .OBJ files for the Original CE Mark V in the armory, however, I believe you should be able to export the .PDO files as .OBJ if you have the paid version of Pepakura Designer. It is possible that that the ArmorSmith program can also export .PDOs as .OBJ files.

Other than those two paid pieces of software there are several "Free" (Ad Heavy/Ad Supported) sites and programs that claim to be able to do it, but Pepakura and ArmorSmith are well vetted and trusted programs in the community and well worth the cost.
Thanks for the tip! Sadly I do not own a paid version of pepakura designer as I mostly do 3d prints. But I’ll keep looking. If i ever find a nice looking version of the armour in .obj or .stl format I’ll let you guys know!

Thanks for the tip! Sadly I do not own a paid version of pepakura designer as I mostly do 3d prints. But I’ll keep looking. If i ever find a nice looking version of the armour in .obj or .stl format I’ll let you guys know!
This is a Blender addon that one of our users created, to be able to import .pdo into Blender so you can export it to different file types. Not sure if it's been updated, but it could be worth a shot

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back