• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo: Combat Evolved - UNSC Marine

Halo: Combat Evolved - UNSC Marine 1.1

No permission to download
RandomRanger I have some files available for upload.

These are new game rips smoothed out into STL by PlanetAlexander (not included) and then converted to PDO for Foam by me. It also includes some armor parts not available in the armory, like the backpack. Since only a low poly pep version is available in the armor I thought this would be a good addition.

Would you like me to also take screen grabs for the thumbnails?

Attachments

• Halo CE Marine PDO FOAM Unfold.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
RandomRanger I have some files available for upload.

These are new game rips smoothed out into STL by PlanetAlexander (not included) and then converted to PDO for Foam by me. It also includes some armor parts not available in the armory, like the backpack. Since only a low poly pep version is available in the armor I thought this would be a good addition.

Would you like me to also take screen grabs for the thumbnails?
Please submit the files here:

Thumbnails would be appreciated

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back