Halo Cortana Fan Video(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyokenseisou

So my photographer and I are discussing doing possible a video 'diary' type dealio to experiment with once I finish my Cortana (aside from the obvious photoshoot that will happen shortly after).

So I would like some help/ideas from you guys!

What kind of video would you like to see a Cortana do (obviously keep it G rated! lol)? A monolog, if so, of what, script ideas? A lone scene re-enactment? Some funny spoof videos, ie going to McDonalds with Marines, etc? Ideas!!
May or may not have access of other spartans/marines, might have to ask around for the locals.... Hey! Any 405th'ers in Calgary with armor! Interested in joining for a few clips?

The McDonalds Idea is pretty funny. Or you could do it in a bar, that way i can make "An AI and a marine walk into a Bar" Jokes.

Or you could do a skit with Cortana going Rampant, like during the time he's in the cryo tube. Yelling at the sleeping chief with funny slander or doing funny things to pass the time.

If you truly can look the part and get video production I would do a monologue as if you are past all halo events...even 4. Because we would all assume you would have self-destructed by then...but it is a build up. A monologue style and then BAM...surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back