Halo Costume Party/wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grease Fire said:
I am currently on the process of building Arbiter for this year Halloween. I was MC for two years in the role and won some first prizes. I also built a female version for my girlfriend. haha I did not read all the posting but what is the date for this wedding? Please keep me posted.

The date IS in the very first post! I mention the date when I said I was getting married VERY soon.......7/7!!!

But I am still looking for people who want to join in on the Halo thing. :pI only have about 3 people out of the anticipated 30 people who want to come. :( If I don't get a big enough of a turn out for this, I might not be able to do it, but then again, maybe even 20 people would be fine. I just want a good assortment of ODST's, Marines and Spartans. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay123way said:
My spartan suit should be done by then and I live by Flint, should be able to attend :)

Well, that makes 4! :pAnd if you know anybody else that has a costume, drag them along too! lol XD

I think I would even just be good with 15-20 people coming. :)

gakkengod said:
would UNSC qualify?

Of course! I already said that is what the theme is mostly based around is UNSC. :pLike I said, I want to see some ODST's, Marines and some Spartans! :p

Also, out of curiosity.........does anybody have a completed Master Chief costume that will fit a person that is about 5' 10" and weighs roughly 165lbs? XD If I need to, I want to know if I can BORROW it and I WILL send it back. Just ask Ithica, he loaned me a DARE helmet and I sent it back. :) There is a chance that I might not be able to get his costume done since I need to work on making a Cortana costume. :eek

for all those ppl who say they cant go MAN UP lol i live completely across the country and im gonna go, with cheaptickets.com i found round trip tickets and a 2 night stay for $437 from louisiana to michigan. start saving and i will see u guys there with my katana on lol

I was reading the updates to this topic and texting my girlfriend about "The halo wedding. You know, that one i told you about on the forum i go to all the time" because we were talking about summer plans, and just kinda casually asked "wouldn't that be something fun to go to" not expecting an enthusiastic response, but she actually sounded interested, and asked if we would be going. Well, I was getting excited until I found out she's busy the seventh. :( And I was like "Well, I could just go by myself" and now she says she wouldn't like it because she would be afraid for my safety. Oh well, if she changes her mind and I have my suit finished and can arrange travel that will be one thing I'll definitely put on my calendar. Hopefully you can get enough people interested to keep the plans going.

HaloGoddess said:
Of course! I already said that is what the theme is mostly based around is UNSC. :pLike I said, I want to see some ODST's, Marines and some Spartans! :p

Also, out of curiosity.........does anybody have a completed Master Chief costume that will fit a person that is about 5' 10" and weighs roughly 165lbs? XD If I need to, I want to know if I can BORROW it and I WILL send it back. Just ask Ithica, he loaned me a DARE helmet and I sent it back. :) There is a chance that I might not be able to get his costume done since I need to work on making a Cortana costume. :eek

Haha, I'm taller than your fiance :p

Timothy Rodowicz said:
my girlfriend and i will go(myself H2 ODST and her a Marine medic), and if it's okay, our baby boy grunt?

Of course! :)

Well guys, I am happy to announce that this costume party/wedding is a go! :D I feel I have a fair amount of people, and considering we will need to supply food for people, I think what I got is enough. :p

Now at this point, I will need first and last names of those that want to and WILL be attending so I can start creating my guest list. I will also need to know EXACTLY what you will be dressed as so I can make a note of that as well. You may either post all that info here OR you can PM me the required information. :) Thanks a lot guys! :D

I would also like to add that since I would also like to keep this wedding classy, I am thinking about wearing an actual wedding dress, but have the designs added to it that you see on Cortana. I might even just have my fiance wear his helmet and then wear a nice tux. :p

Ya know that's a good idea. I think a dress themed around Cortana would be really nice, like a dress, just with the blue patterns and coding and everything.

Aaron said:
Ya know that's a good idea. I think a dress themed around Cortana would be really nice, like a dress, just with the blue patterns and coding and everything.

I was thinking the same thing since I will ONLY be getting married once and I have ALWAYS wanted to wear nice pretty dress. :p

Well, we can NOT do this wedding anymore. Too many things have happened and need to be dealt with. Since this wedding will require quite a bit of money, other things have come up and we need every little bit of money we can get. We are STILL getting married on the 7th, hopefully, but it will be the cheapest thing we can do.

I lost my car and I need to get it back, plus my fiance is having to take care of his dad who's health is failing him and we are having a very rough time. All my projects are on hold until further notice. :(

HaloGoddess said:
Well, we can NOT do this wedding anymore. Too many things have happened and need to be dealt with. Since this wedding will require quite a bit of money, other things have come up and we need every little bit of money we can get. We are STILL getting married on the 7th, hopefully, but it will be the cheapest thing we can do.

I lost my car and I need to get it back, plus my fiance is having to take care of his dad who's health is failing him and we are having a very rough time. All my projects are on hold until further notice. :(

aw im sorry. i hope all goes well. good luck. and if things go back on again, im still down =0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back