Halo Custom character build

Which halo helmet/is the best?, and also which weapon(s) should I make?

• Suppresor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnum (3 ODST, or Reach)

• Halo reach assault rifle

• Halo 4 Railgun

• Halo reach recon

• Halo 4 knife

• Halo 3 Spartan Laser

• Covenant carbine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need to do the other 1/3 and then I have to do it again for other shoulder. And yes I know I made recon shoulders, but those look very weird with the big and bulky UA shoulder.

Edit: I believe that mirror inversion is how you get the other side of something right? Because I am reading that people are saying invert, but mirror sounds the same.

Last edited:
I actually might do the halo 5 gen 2 thigh because they look much easier, or the Fotus(I really hate when the red under line is under Fotus) because it already has the whole legs.

I have a question does anyone know where lightrifle foam templates are or at least a regular pepakura file is, so I can turn it into foam? The only one I found is very outdated, and I don't really like the detail on it/the lack of it.

Does anyone know how to get moduge poduge out of carpet? I might've accidentally, spilled some and forgot where the bottle is. And when I woke up I stepped on a dry puddle of glue. And no Sean Anwalt, and Dirtdives, I will no make a time maching, or an hot tub time machine.

Does anyone know how to get moduge poduge out of carpet? I might've accidentally, spilled some and forgot where the bottle is. And when I woke up I stepped on a dry puddle of glue. And no Sean Anwalt, and Dirtdives, I will no make a time maching, or an hot tub time machine.

Acetone might do the trick. I have a bottle of "salon strength" pure acetone and it gets glue off just about anything. It will, however, melt some plastics so use with caution. I've never tried it on carpet before, so maybe test a small area first so you don't end up with an even worse spot.

Working on a imperial pilot helmet, I really hate this helmet, because the unfold sucks. I think I might post the link on this posts:

1588119663030.png

are you building this out of foam or paper? if its foam take the tabs off and it might help, but in honesty you might have to take this file into a 3d modeling software and make it lower poly. I do not have a file sorry.

1588263099808.png

It took this helmet pretty much one day to get to this point XD, I do not know why I didn't hit cancel, because now it lags pepakura.

Does anyone know how I would get to making a halo 4 Jackal?:

1588475872024.png

I know I'm still working on my current armor, but I kinda want to make a list for what I would like to make, And then I can apply the skills I learned from this to other costumes/cosplay'(tomato,tomata) And just in general I really liked how the halo 4 jackals looked, It still confuses me why they changed so much. But then again it has been about 5+ years since Halo 3 according to cortana, but serisouly remember this?:
1588476093520.png

Probably will start the hardening process today, and while it's drying I will stare at my computer....er I mean do work.

I will probably start working on the foam Achilles boots, with my leftover EVA foam (Is it just me or whenever you read something in all caps like EVA you yell in your head. And if you don't now you will forever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back