Halo Custom character build

Which halo helmet/is the best?, and also which weapon(s) should I make?

• Suppresor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnum (3 ODST, or Reach)

• Halo reach assault rifle

• Halo 4 Railgun

• Halo reach recon

• Halo 4 knife

• Halo 3 Spartan Laser

• Covenant carbine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm waiting for the votes to roll in I'm going to work on the glove's, and boots for now, then the forearms

EDIT: I think every week when I can't decide on something I'm going to hold a new poll, how come no one is voting?

Last edited:
I found a smoothed version of the halo 5 fotus helmet I'm going to see what the difference between the one from the "405th" and the one from thingsverse:
Big BIG mistake:
1591999948346.png

Last edited:
Well I started to unfold the halo 4 lightrifle until I realize how crazy it looks, does anyone know how to clean the unfold up?:

1592005678614.png
1592005710643.png

1592005740990.png
1592005767804.png

I don't know what's up but I'm pretty sure that most of the forerunner weapons have this except the scatershot. Please tell me what's wrong, thank's in advance!

I now Have a quest and a Challenge...I will make every single halo helmet in exestience (except for like half the Halo 5 helmets because to me most of them look weird, and the halo online ones). I'm also probably going to make the two fotus helmets for the first two helmets.

I vote for having another whiskey and going back to sleep......but I don't see that option.

Whoops, I suck at updating my own thread, well I'm almost finished with my armor I recently completed the halo 3 covenant carbine also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back