Halo Custom Edition Machinima Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so, I want to see who has Custom Edition (PC) here, I want to make a machinima, but I don't have any ideas, so not only will I need help developing it, I need someone with similar interests to help me think of a good idea for a custom edition machinima.
Send me a PM if you are interested.
I think I have a few ideas, but I don't remember them right now.
Also, I was thinking about naming the series or single movie "Lucid"
Something like that, I am gonna try to help make this as serious as I can.

I have CE......

A group of friends and some random console hater get stuck in a game of slayer on bloodgulch, when they basically BECOME their avitars by the power of some drunk, southern Halo god.

Hell yeah.

Well, there is a Devcam you can use, and also the FOV third person view thing. I'm gonna post the map we are gonna use later.And we can use that idea for a different one, we can always do more than one.

i userd to have a halo flycam

AAAARGGH HELPS!!!!

i tried 4 different versions of custom edition but no matter what the problem remains the same, the game and online works fine, but the writing down the left hand side of people talking and who killed who isnt there anymore!! and when i press T to speak they grey bar at the bottom appears to write in but no writing!?!!!! im thinking maybe i dont have the font saved on my px or something

help guys?

I'm intrested, I'm not good at designing, but I might be able to come up with some ideas, or something like that.

I'll help ! :D
Is any of this going to involve pelicans? If so, i'm a Ecceptional pilot.
So yeah sign me up, i'll be an actor or extra of w/e

But i cant do anything for like 3weeks :/ ive got exams on atm.

Some ideas: Main characters: Marine's? Using a Marine mod, so people who play appear as marines?
AI: using AI? Covie or flood?
Transports: Lifepod? Pelican? Longsword?
etc list go's on :D

This is awesome!

I'd love to help! I have CE with devmode(plus trainer), flycam, and screen optains. If you have X-fire then add me, my X-fire is in my signature. ;)

Adam294

Spartan 172 said:
id help but my parents dont want me to use xfire :mad:

get steam, alot easier to use, and the "friends" part of it is practically hidden so they wont even notice

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenzeigan said:
get steam, alot easier to use, and the "friends" part of it is practically hidden so they wont even notice

ya i had steam they dinit really care

Oh snap!
Thanks all for helping me out, I'll make an actors list soon, just have to confirm everything.
The first scene should be a group of spartans in a flying vehicle that carries lifepods (Longswords or pelicans)
We need a full group of people to fill up the pelican or whatever, and I'll be recording. The first scene would prolly be at hugeass for the pelican, and someone could plant a C4 on it so it looks like it got hit. And then the vehicle would crash on an unknown planet. I have a teaser trailer ready for this as well!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExpTRSP_H6s

RadioactiV777 said:
Oh snap!
Thanks all for helping me out, I'll make an actors list soon, just have to confirm everything.
The first scene should be a group of spartans in a flying vehicle that carries lifepods (Longswords or pelicans)
We need a full group of people to fill up the pelican or whatever, and I'll be recording. The first scene would prolly be at hugeass for the pelican, and someone could plant a C4 on it so it looks like it got hit. And then the vehicle would crash on an unknown planet. I have a teaser trailer ready for this as well!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExpTRSP_H6s
looks good when i get my xbox live hooked up i want to help, and i can think of some good ideas, but we need a sponser dont we, like red vs. blue have rootser teeth

Are you thinking of the right Halo? This is for the PC, online is free!
We don't need a sponsor!
Anyways, I have my Xfire up, it is radioactiv7
And I am going to be running a server, and it will be name 405th Infantry.
Thank you for your time!
~Radio~

RadioactiV777 said:
Are you thinking of the right Halo? This is for the PC, online is free!
We don't need a sponsor!
Anyways, I have my Xfire up, it is radioactiv7
And I am going to be running a server, and it will be name 405th Infantry.
Thank you for your time!
~Radio~

Cool, i'm deff in on this, but i cant do anything next week, exams and all, weekafter im on holiday, available most of that week.

i added ur xfire activ, i can do the sound effects and voices when im done using microsoft sam and stuff, or we can use/find micrphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back