halo dog tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
$17 is out of your leauge?

ok I got $20 on me, but I need that for gas, plus if I want to make that ODST armor, most if not all my money (except for gas) will have to get shifted to that

Last edited by a moderator:
well there not ready yet you still have time.....im waiting for the designs to come back to me

For the tags maybe also any one have a picture fo the Spartan logo?(Eagle with lightning bolt and arrow in claws)

nope didnt you try to look for that awhile ago.....well i sent him the marine logo so one side well have that and other well have the info, maybe the kolor of the tags well be green

I have never seen it, I know of it though, well I have multiple UNSC logo's some custom created others not, ODST patches(2 custom & 1 origina), In Amber Clad, PoA, SoF, that might be it, if you want I can give you guys a link to them

umm well the UNSCDF is everywhere, PoA is Halo 1, UNSC HQ is just a skecth found somewhere halo related that I thought made a good HQ, In Amber Clad was Halo 2 and you can see it on Cmdr. Keyes, Spirit of Fire rom Halo wars and was put up by ensemble, the next three are photoshopped, I did the yellow one levithan patch, someone ese did the other red patch, and the last ODST patch in Bungies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back