HALO FAN FILM POSTER DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey what about me...

Should I send you the same image so you and Ultima can duke it out, photoshop style?

It's up to you. I'll send it if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultima said:
Here is mine: It is small right now, but I can make it higher res if I get a higher res image of Sean's helmet.

advert001bc9.jpg

thats really kool, love the lighting

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anyway i can get the large pic of the front of the helmet? and possibly inside of the helmet? i was talking to jedi last night and he gave me an idea

Sorry I took so long. Im on Hawaii time, so here its only morning.

Anyways, if you can Sean, get me a high res image of both angles. 2500px wide should do nicely, or at the very least 2000px wide. I will then up this poster to 300dpi when I am done and make it ready for print if you want.

I want both angles so that you will have two posters to print, giving you a little more variety. One will be the current one I have made (more text and higher res of course), and the other will be the requested one.

Glad I could help out. This adds to my portfolio as well, so it really does help me and you out. Sean, just PM me the larger images when you get them.

halofanfilmu1.jpg

i got a while to go still so dont count this out, this is just an update of what im working on, its going to be awsome

Here is the low-res texted version of the previous ad I made. Im working on a low res of your request as well, but that one seems a little hader :p. My perfectionism is getting in the way, lol.

Anyways. Here is the text version.
advert001_text.jpg

Ultima... got am email for me to send this to?
Or should I just try sending it to random people til I get you? :mrgreen:

I'm ready to send these to you and Tehronin... I just need your email addy.. you don't have it on your profile.

Also: just my own critique.. The phrase "It is not intended to turn a profit' sounds kinda unprofessional. Maybe try something like 'This non-profit film is made solely for education and entertainment purposes.'

Just something that sounds more... polished

Ultima i like it but can you put the text on top on the bottom and quite a bit smaller.

And can you put the date on top?

And this is primarily a DPH FILMS production with RAZORBACK PRODUCTIONS as well. But DPH comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back