Halo Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagex117

Jr Member
So almost everyone here is Halo fans right? I am thinking we can have a activity that can do without gathering. So everyone like Spartans? They are strong and smart. I am thinking we can have a forum section that can have people "train be spartan by themselves" and also a kind of exerise. Hope you like it. :)

How would we become like Spartans? Study and work out? Isn't that what college is for? :p

Augmentations are still a far way off... well, augmentations with the survival statistics of the ones in Halo, anyway. :rolleyes (I have my personal theories)

Nice concept, but who would? Many people here have lots of other things on their priority list besides the 405th, such as family, their job, their education, and other obligations.

i like the concept i would use it but i also will not. i had thought out a regement of how to do stuff to train like a spartan. although i have forgotten where i have put my copy i typed up. anyways.. i also though of a summer camp ideas for spartan training stuff. anyways.... yea.. ill need to find that file one of these days... yes i thought up the whole spartan project into a 2 month boot camp. after reading the halo books and the enders game series.

Well I don't know if I'll be "training like a Spartan" (very unlikely actually) but throughout this summer I do plan to hit the iron and become a little more Chief-shapen. My armor won't fit as well if I don't!

Good enough reason as any to get in shape, don't you think? :p

GMer56 said:
Augmentations are still a far way off...

One word...

STEROIDS :p

ForRuneScape said:
We can do 5 push ups everyday, and add more push ups anytime you feel like it.

Well, that will be doing normal exercise :D

I actually do 20 push ups when Im lazy, but when Im ready to exercise I lose count :p

Last edited by a moderator:
heh be a reserve for a year and get enoug cash to start your own venture. but then again you mught get stuck in the whole army mindset and forget your billionare idea and stay where friends are.

Schaeden said:
I agree, have some respect for those of us that have chosen to fight for our country!

I really don't see how that was disrespectful in any way, other than the "army is bad" part.

ForRuneScape said:
no! army is bad! You will die! I don't want to die! At least let me be a billionair first!

To each his/her own but negative comments are not look at with high regards. Being Military I can see why you have this opinion and I can not say that the risk is not there but then again the risk is in our lives everyday.

Ithica

I mean "army is bad" is because army is to protect countries. Why protect country? because other country is bad. I really want the world stop wars and conflicts and be together.(that is impossible, unless.....Covenant?)

I say heck yeah it would be awesome sure i used to be able bench press 380 do 65 sit ups in 60sec. so it would be fun to get back in shape again i have no life other than the 405th not even a girlfriend it sucks believe me so yeah ill do it also for those of us that are able should do target practice too it was fun when i was a boy scout

Alex spartan177 said:
One word...

STEROIDS :p

:lol

I'm talking about bone-enhancing, see-in-the-dark, fast reaction, muscle-mass increasing type augmentations... 2 of which are possible.

Our world isn't perfect, but its the only one we've got. You know who said that? Anthony Stark!!

Anyway... I'm working on a very small power armor proof-of-concept if that helps. (only one motor so far) Eventually I make a vid when it is finished, and post it right here.

-cloaking is possible. I saw a working prototype on discovery once way back. might be a reality in the next 15 years.

-Energy shields are going to be a reality in 25-1/2 years. They will be wrist mounted gauntlets though.

-H.u.d.'s are now in helmets in jet aircraft and could be made to be in our helmets.

-weapon link from weapon computer sensors to helmet computer could be blue toothed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back