Halo # figures out now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark One

Not sure how many of you collect the figures but my area WalMarts have put these out all over!!!!!! I have found all of the first wave but the white Spartan and the cortana figure. I got lucky and found both grunt versions today. Go to Spawn's website and they have the entire first wave checklist up. No vehicles yet that I have seen. Figs are not bad. I live in the Kansas City, MO area. Good luck in finding the figs!!!!!

OMG WHAT BULL!!!

They arn't released till my birthday (March 3rd) according to Amazon.com..

Son of scalpula i'll have to check Walmart tomorrow..

Where in the toys section were they? Like what other toys were around them? The layouts are usally the same between walmarts.

EDIT: The site says they are out in 8 days..

Can you post some pictures up of em?

All of the Walmarts I went to have them on endcaps in the middle of the toy/action figure sections. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.

Dark One said:
All of the Walmarts I went to have them on endcaps in the middle of the toy/action figure sections. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.

Ahh, so near the G.I.Joe figures about?

I'll just search around the toy sections..shouldn't be too hard..its just 8 asiles..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow cool i'm gonna try and buy some if The local Wal-Mart here has them. I haven't been to the "toy" section in forever now a' days everyone seems to be in the eletronics or food sections.

The Cake is a Lie! This is not.

I only hit up one Walmart but I picked up these spartans (No Covenant, blech). They didn't have any perms :oops:

The detail and posability of these is beyond phenomenal, so many joints, it's like a movable statue. You must open at least one and appreciate how sweet it is.

HPIM1290.jpg

HPIM1292.jpg

HPIM1293.jpg

HPIM1291.jpg

Sigma, in your opinion, how accurate is the detail of the armor on the little figure? If only we had shink/grow rays, life sized MC statue would be nice.

please be available in canada please be available in canada please be available in canada..going to walmart as soon as possible!!!

AoBfrost said:
Sigma, in your opinion, how accurate is the detail of the armor on the little figure? If only we had shink/grow rays, life sized MC statue would be nice.

Super detailed (everything from the game texture as far as I can tell) and good proportions. Some of the groove details are a bit "soft" because of the molding process and soft casting material, so it's not quite as crisp as something like callous would make. It's still the highest quality fig I own, leaps and bounds above the old Joyride stuff.

They are $10 apiece.

Sigma-LS said:

I only hit up one Walmart but I picked up these spartans (No Covenant, blech). They didn't have any perms :oops:

The detail and posability of these is beyond phenomenal, so many joints, it's like a movable statue. You must open at least one and appreciate how sweet it is.

HPIM1290.jpg

HPIM1292.jpg

HPIM1293.jpg

HPIM1291.jpg

You do know you can change the red and blue spartan's helmets and shoulders and chests between eachother right? You can make a blue spartan have a red helmet or something..be creative!

I only hit up one Walmart but I picked up these spartans (No Covenant, blech). They didn't have any perms duh.gif

Reduced: 64% of original size [ 800 x 606 ] - Click to view full image

I've been waiting so long!

Waiting for my mom to remember I wanted to go to walmart this morning..which its now the afternoon...

Hopfully she'll remember soon because I wanna get one so I can put up a video review of it and showcase all its features..

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!111one!!!! im getting some if my wal-mart has them haven't been able to go down there yet, been kinda busy, And THE CAKE hmm hmm hmm i love it Portal was awesome.

Sigma-LS said:
Super detailed (everything from the game texture as far as I can tell) and good proportions. Some of the groove details are a bit "soft" because of the molding process and soft casting material, so it's not quite as crisp as something like callous would make. It's still the highest quality fig I own, leaps and bounds above the old Joyride stuff.

They are $10 apiece.
I want one, but I wouldnt have much use, it would just lay around in my house, but still, for 10 bucks, too cool.

Sean Bradley said:
*Grabs car keys*

I guess I should get dressed first, huh?
oh, so you browse the forums naked too?

haha

i must go to walmart now. does anyone know if they have them at gamestop yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back