Halo # figures out now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCF11570 Halo 3 - Vehicles Series 1 - Set of 3 [1] $23.99
MCF11567 Halo 3 - Action Figures Series 1 - Case of 12 [1] $119.99

Woot

1x RED EVA SPARTAN SOLDIER

2x WHITE MARK VI SPARTAN SOLDIER - (This figure is available only in the 'Specialty Market' assortment and will not be available in mass market stores.

1x RED MARK VI SPARTAN SOLDIER

2x GREEN MASTER CHIEF

2x BRUTE CHIEFTAIN

1x CORTANA

2x JACKAL SNIPER

1x GRUNT

1x WARTHOG

1x BRUTE CHOPPER

1x GHOST

I think ill be set for a while...

Until of course the second series comes out (which is at the same time as the GoW series one does)

-X

I went to my gamestop and they said they don't come out until March. You should have seen the look on their face when I said walmart had them already.....They were not to happy. BUT the gamestops are where you can get the steel spartan. It is exclusive to them as well as the drop trooper that will come out in wave two.......Still can't find cortana. I have a feeling she may be short packed. All of the rest of the figs are out in abundance EXCEPT the cortana and grunt varient. There is a red grunt and a green grunt. The green one was hard for me to find. What I did find interesting was one walmart had the MC, EVA, and CQB spartan. Other wal marts had these AND the Blue and Red MC's. So each place may have slightly different selections.

I just got back from scouring the earth for these, Walmart seems to be the only place that has them right now. Being as they aren't supposed to release until March 3rd, it'll probably stay that way for a little while. Another thing to note; I don't think that Cortana is in the Walmart distribution (being that she's 'nude' and all), but maybe she's just short packed and someone beat me to the store this morning ( I did put on clothes ;) ). I can't be seen running into Walmart in nothing but my bathrobe!

Heres some glory:

med_gallery_56_2_175031.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_174585.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_433153.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_363981.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_291294.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_240765.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_133940.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_271553.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_163196.jpg

med_gallery_56_2_280718.jpg

I just uploaded a metric a$$-Ton of pics of all the figures to my gallery. If you want to see more go here:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...bum&album=2

If anyone finds Cortana at Walmart, please let me know. Also looking for the Mark VI (White/Blue/Red) figures, and the vehicles... I'm sure they'll be available soon enough, but I'm curious how they are packed in the cases..

Sean Bradley said:
I just got back from scouring the earth for these, Walmart seems to be the only place that has them right now. Being as they aren't supposed to release until March 3rd, it'll probably stay that way for a little while. Another thing to note; I don't think that Cortana is in the Walmart distribution (being that she's 'nude' and all), but maybe she's just short packed and someone beat me to the store this morning ( I did put on clothes ;) ). I can't be seen running into Walmart in nothing but my bathrobe!

Heres some glory:

I just uploaded a metric a$$-Ton of pics of all the figures to my gallery. If you want to see more go here:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...bum&album=2
If anyone finds Cortana at Walmart, please let me know. Also looking for the Mark VI (White/Blue/Red) figures, and the vehicles... I'm sure they'll be available soon enough, but I'm curious how they are packed in the cases..
ok, to start off with, LOL, and did you just buy them all? I could see you walking through wal-mart with a shopping cart full of those things, hehehe

I don't think wal-mart was supposed to start selling these until march...im not complaining, but this happened with the DS and a few other thing there too. I'm getting ready to go pick up mine right now, they look great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't clean out their stock, I just bought one each of all the figures they had, and duplicates of a few to take out of the package to check out. The store I was at didn't have any of the Spartan Soldier Mk VI variants, vehicles, or Cortana... gonna keep my eye out for those yet.

And, erm I did just walk up and grab one of the cases... I figured I was buying enough to fill it so they shouldn't mind. I asked some stockpeople if they had any more in stock, and they said no.... but that won't stop me from going back and looking again in a few days.

Thanks for the info on the White Spartan Xav!

gamestops prices are like 2$more than what ive seen... and if your gonna buy like 10 of them, thats 20$ extra right there.

Xavier said:
gamestops prices are like 2$more than what ive seen... and if your gonna buy like 10 of them, thats 20$ extra right there.
Yeah, I was just going to get the exclusive one there.

Its 4:10 and I think my mom has completely forgotten..and if I remind her she'll get pissed at me. So i'm forced to do the one thing I usally end up doing: give up hope and forget about it.

GruntOfAction said:
Its 4:10 and I think my mom has completely forgotten..and if I remind her she'll get pissed at me. So i'm forced to do the one thing I usally end up doing: give up hope and forget about it.

say, "hey mom i know you said that we could go to walmart, but its too late for that now, we can just order them online and they'd be cheaper than walmart
(dont forget the :D )

Xavier said:
say, "hey mom i know you said that we could go to walmart, but its too late for that now, we can just order them online and they'd be cheaper than walmart
(dont forget the :D )

I'm not ordering them online because they are only pre-orders online..

And now she's laying down.

Why not just tell me "No we arn't going so screw off already you little twit" already because I know thats what she's thinking.

Sean Bradley said:
I didn't clean out their stock, I just bought one each of all the figures they had, and duplicates of a few to take out of the package to check out. The store I was at didn't have any of the Spartan Soldier Mk VI variants, vehicles, or Cortana... gonna keep my eye out for those yet.

And, erm I did just walk up and grab one of the cases... I figured I was buying enough to fill it so they shouldn't mind. I asked some stockpeople if they had any more in stock, and they said no.... but that won't stop me from going back and looking again in a few days.
Thanks for the info on the White Spartan Xav!

Sean never mind puting you clothes on! You shoulda' went there in you armour! You could be like "hey, buddy! You see that figure in the box? Thats meh! :) " You could even get a discount! If not.....you could blow some stuff up with a plasma nade!
....But seriousely I really cant wait to get some of these! It really is a bum I cant get any of the exclusives...No walrmart in the uk :(, but there is ASDA! (on th sign ity says part of the walmart family, my best bet is to go there right?).

I got Cortana at Walmart.
Did i read GoW toys????????????
Not fair Sean i cant find the armor perms. But i can everything else.
Accept the vehicles and white spartan.

Took some pictures.
Spartan4.jpg

Spartan3.jpg

Spartan2.jpg

Spartan1-1.jpg

It figures we have a walmart RIGHT in town but my mom says she isn't feeling good today (apparently she's having bowel movement problems.. o_O I probably shouldn't have shared that part..lol..)

Question for anyone who has them:

Is the left hand just cupped to hold the AR or can he dual weild pistols? It wouldn't be that hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back