Halo Helmets At Fye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picorchu

Are the master cheif helmets at FYE suitable for costuming with or without modifications? If it is I think I will just buy one to save myself time on pepping/setting up LED's
(Sorry I couldn't find a picture of one)
Does anyone happen to own one?

Leadingspartan said:
Horrible pieces of crap. I got one, trust me, the only thing I would use from it is maybe the visor, thats it.
So I guess i'm better off making my own?

Last edited by a moderator:
Picorchu said:
So I guess i'm better off making my own?

Yes, to compare it to a prop isn't even worth it, It's like those cheap kids costumes at Wal-Mart that are for Iron Man but looks like a guys turd.

Leadingspartan said:
Yes, to compare it to a prop isn't even worth it, It's like those cheap kids costumes at Wal-Mart that are for Iron Man but looks like a guys turd.
lmao!... *disapointment* More pepakura for me :cautious:

mikedav17 said:
This isnt the stuff your talking about is it?

http://www.anytimecostumes.com/ecommerce/c...ategory_id=HALO

If it is, don't waste the money, all the customer reviews I've seen were all negative...

It's completely worhtless to buy them (the ones from the link) excpet the deluxe one, it looks sweet, but for that price, I'd rather buy all the supplies I need to make my own armor, besides, making your own armor and props definitely makes everythin wortht it hehe

maybe this will help
vlcsnap-79687.png

mines vs theres ,

mikedav17 said:
This isnt the stuff your talking about is it?

http://www.anytimecostumes.com/ecommerce/c...ategory_id=HALO

If it is, don't waste the money, all the customer reviews I've seen were all negative...
Im talking about the delux helmet, not the cheap kids batman costume masks, the delux helmet was going for $100 bucks when it was first released but as of now it is on sale for $30
so I think it might be well worth it if it is a good helmet

Humboldt_spartan said:
maybe this will help
vlcsnap-79687.png

mines vs theres ,
Really cool helmet, but this picture sparks a question, is the helmet scaled to master cheifs size? I don't want to look like Luke Perry, (big head) wearing spartan armor lol

Pep that bad boy! You'll get so much satisfaction out of it man, especially when you mess up the first time. (I did)

And yeah, it's scaled to MC from what I can tell, so you'd look like a bobble-head.

Brothers Darkness said:
Pep that bad boy! You'll get so much satisfaction out of it man, especially when you mess up the first time. (I did)

And yeah, it's scaled to MC from what I can tell, so you'd look like a bobble-head.
Alright thats done I'll pepp it, I have pepp experience so it shouldn't take long, when im finished I might even post it on this thread,

Thanks everybody ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back