Halo Infinite GEN III Mark VI BUILD

Here’s an update on the torso. I’m pretty happy how it’s turning out. Just used my halo 4 Chief helmet for reference. I like how halo 4/5 helmet is bulky and all but once in the infinite suit it just looks small imo lmao. So far I’m having troubles with the arms, I’m trying to model the forearms and it’s quite tricky, the bicep armor I’ll have to redo (cuz of the inaccurate shape)but so far the scale is good.
26F20FC7-F191-4623-9E54-287D84D89338.jpeg

Attachments

xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
Looks great so far! Out of curiosity, do you plan on making the back thrusters rotate in and out like in the cover art for the new shadows of reach book?

Looks great so far! Out of curiosity, do you plan on making the back thrusters rotate in and out like in the cover art for the new shadows of reach book?
Originally I was, but I would need to make an inner frame inside the chest and back armor for that to happen and I might just do that mechanism on a different build since I don’t want to risk damaging this work. But I’ll certainly try to make the articulating shoulder pad for this build!

As ridiculous as it sounds, I still look forward to remaking this suit once the game comes out, by then I’ll be making a more accurate version when the models are available.

ArBiTeR1400

Looks good, mate! Wish I was that skilled when it comes to trying to get the exact shape sizes from just reference pics, looks extremely accurate thus far. Have to wait & see when Infinite comes out & compare your measurements with a rip 3D file asset out of curiosity.

Looks good, mate! Wish I was that skilled when it comes to trying to get the exact shape sizes from just reference pics, looks extremely accurate thus far. Have to wait & see when Infinite comes out & compare your measurements with a rip 3D file asset out of curiosity.
Thanks man I appreciate the thoughts! Really am trying my best to get the overall proportion and shape of this suit as accurate as I can, on a side note I will definitely do a comparison of this suit to the actual 3d file when available so stay tuned!

Just showing one side but I’ve built both shoulders and biceps. I’ll remake the shoulder pads with the indentations on it (currently it’s flat) but I’ll have to wait for that until I can get more resin. I also sketched out roughly how the forearms will look. So far all I need to build are the forearms, cod piece, helmet, and details and I’m pretty much done with everything!
9C487117-09BC-44FA-930F-F08B51657D48.jpeg

marinesniper

So the interesting thing I noticed in the cover art is that chief’s armor articulates!!! Specifically in the shoulder area, you’ll notice the shoulder part of the torso (same part I’m pointing at) rotates in unison with the wearer’s shoulders. Furthermore, the shoulder pad itself seems to move independently from the bicep armor. Id definitely want to achieve that type of movement in my build.
here is a fast sketch of how i plan on doing mine this will also make the chief look like a tank too.

Attachments