Pepakura Halo Infinite Mark V

ElJeiloAmarillo

Yo, i'm making a unfold for the new MK V of Infinite. I just have the helmet and the bicep done, but my plan is to unfold the whole armor.
This is my first unfold, so if u find a error or do u have issues pls let me know

Attachments

• halo infinite mk v helmet.pdo
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
  • halo-infinite-mk-v-bicep.pdo
    504.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
That's awesome. I don't know how to get Blender models but I'm trying to find a pepakura unfold for the UA/VIATOR shoulder armor. If you happen to see a model of them on Blender would you mind doing an unfold that I could use?
This, right?

Attachments

• imagen_2023-12-09_142456854.png
    imagen_2023-12-09_142456854.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 92
Hey, i just finished the belt, spine, ammo and waist of the armor. Da cook it´s almost done, just remains the chest. Hopefully i will finish it in two days, so keep waiting bluds

Attachments

• halo-infinite-mk-v-belt.pdo
    231.1 KB · Views: 80
  • halo-infinite-mk-v-spine.pdo
    78.7 KB · Views: 73
  • halo-infinite-mk-v-ammo.pdo
    762.9 KB · Views: 60
  • halo-infinite-mk-v-waist.pdo
    577.8 KB · Views: 72
Always very appreciative of the folks who go through all the work of unfolding armour files for us. Thank you very much!

I think you have to talk to a staff member to upload to the armoury.

Yo, i'm making a unfold for the new MK V of Infinite. I just have the helmet and the bicep done, but my plan is to unfold the whole armor.
This is my first unfold, so if u find a error or do u have issues pls let me know
Hola, podrias compartir el modelo 3d? Es que los archivos de pepakura que compartiste no pueden modificarse. Quiero modificarlos para trabajarlos en foami.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back