Halo Infinite Mjolnir GEN III Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard! And join the club. Moe Sizzlac is doing probably the best work in the world with his 3D files, but it's definitely going to take time. Also, I think Moe sells his files, doesn't put them up for free. That being said, Moe puts a ton of work into what he does, and it is very professionally done, so you definitely get your money's worth there.

Welcome aboard! And join the club. Moe Sizzlac is doing probably the best work in the world with his 3D files, but it's definitely going to take time. Also, I think Moe sells his files, doesn't put them up for free. That being said, Moe puts a ton of work into what he does, and it is very professionally done, so you definitely get your money's worth there.
alright, thank you! I really appreciate it!

hey, I'm making the new armor from halo infinite, I can't seem to find much of anything to the gauntlets.

Thank you for the compliment Sean.

hey, I'm making the new armor from halo infinite, I can't seem to find much of anything to the gauntlets.
My files are free on thingiverse. You can go here to see if you like them or not (Halo Infinite - Master Chief Inspired Armor Set - No visor by moesizzlac).

Ooooo a halo infinite build! This'll be cool cant wait to see it! Also I agree with Sean, MoeSizzlac's files are the best! I'm using his noble six files for my halo build :)

Looking forward to seeing your infinite build come together! which helmet do you plan on making for it? Or are you going full Chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back