• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo Infinite MJOLNIR Mark VII

Halo Infinite MJOLNIR Mark VII 1.1

No permission to download
I find that when using Armorsmith, the bracers are very hard to angle. They do not follow the arms, and are very hard to place right. Is this just me being a noob?
Are you making sure to scale and rotate the forearms? You may also need to scale it non-uniformly. There's also the option to create a "clipping plane", which will allow you to see a cross section of a model and see how the avatar fits inside.

Are you making sure to scale and rotate the forearms? You may also need to scale it non-uniformly. There's also the option to create a "clipping plane", which will allow you to see a cross section of a model and see how the avatar fits inside.
I have been doing that. What i mean is, when attatching other parts, like the thighguard, it follows the shape of the leg.
But when i attatch the forearm, this is what happens.

Udklip.JPG

You can see it is hard to rotate, as it does not follow the arm at all. The XYZ-axis are not following the arm, unlike almost everything else.
Udklip2.JPG

I have been doing that. What i mean is, when attatching other parts, like the thighguard, it follows the shape of the leg.
But when i attatch the forearm, this is what happens.

View attachment 312012

You can see it is hard to rotate, as it does not follow the arm at all. The XYZ-axis are not following the arm, unlike almost everything else.
View attachment 312013
I see what you mean - if you switch the method of rotation to local rather than world, that should be easier to manipulate:
1638269457823.png

1638269596557.png

(My avatar hasn't been set up properly so my forearm looks thick)
It's still gonna take some backwards and forwards to get right though. I've checked the Blender files and the forearm has been set vertically, rotation applied too, so I'm not sure why the orientation is so funky.

I see what you mean - if you switch the method of rotation to local rather than world, that should be easier to manipulate:
View attachment 312017
View attachment 312018
It's still gonna take some backwards and forwards to get right though. I've checked the Blender files and the forearm has been set vertically, rotation applied too, so I'm not sure why the orientation is so funky.

View attachment 312017
View attachment 312018
Yeah, that's what i have as well. It's hard to manipulate. That piece

Does anyone know if there will be Infinite Chief models anytime soon now that campaign is out?
I'm sure we'll start to see more models released soon. The more difficult part of the process is unfolding all of the models for pepakura and foam use as that needs to be done by members (entirely by volunteers).

I don't really have anything to add outside of asking for more attachments and helmets to be added to the database
You're talking about the cat ears aren't you? Don't worry, there's no shame here. Moe's got you covered ;)

I'd be grateful if some helmets with flat visors could be prioritized. For builders who use one way film to make their visors and can only curve it. Thanks for everyone's hard work.

I'd also like to contribute to this thread by adding this unfold I did of the Meowlnir Ears Attachment for the Mark VII helmets. I found the model on Thingiverse by a modeler called Gerard2567 (link), and unfolded by myself for foam

Attachments

• Halo-Infinite-MK7-Helmet-Meowlnir-Attachment_v2.pdo
    407.4 KB · Views: 212
This looks amazing, I'm super new and so far I'm just trying to get familiar with pepakura. I opened up the helmet file and it looks like there's only half the helmet. Am I missing something obvious? Or should I just "Mirror Inversion"?

Thanks so much!

This looks amazing, I'm super new and so far I'm just trying to get familiar with pepakura. I opened up the helmet file and it looks like there's only half the helmet. Am I missing something obvious? Or should I just "Mirror Inversion"?

Thanks so much!
Just mirror

Hello! Is there any way to rotate the forearm so that it isn't on a diagonal/rotated? Preferably so the longest part of the forearm is upright.

Thank you!
1642975040727.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back