Halo infinite mk VI (gen 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenway117

Hello spartans! i wanna know where can i find the foam templates for the entire template of the (mk VI gen 3) master chief armour i only found the helmet template and i wanna know where can i find the most accurated version of the template bc i only found the paper/cardboard template or .stl and i need it in pdo. pep foam file. if anybody could help me i will appreciate it. thanks

Hello spartans! i wanna know where can i find the foam templates for the entire template of the (mk VI gen 3) master chief armour i only found the helmet template and i wanna know where can i find the most accurated version of the template bc i only found the paper/cardboard template or .stl and i need it in pdo. pep foam file. if anybody could help me i will appreciate it. thanks
Hello! I also want to build the suit really bad. To my understanding the only place to find it is heroworkshops website. His templates are 405th quality (in my opinion). It’s 20$ for the template. Hope this helps!

There are some under this thread. Be warned, they are from the Fortnite Master Chief. Hope this helps.

Master Chief Halo GIF by Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back