Halo M6 Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

6uyiz

Hello I'm papercrafter, I like making halo guns and weapons. most of my weapons are not that detailed but I am trying to make this one look good. Please comment.

I am going to make an MD6. I think i am going to make it out of foam board.

kolinrulz said:
tecnically its m6g but I tried that with the m90 shotgun, be sure to use a foam cutter.

The M6G is just another version of a series of M6 pistols. M6D is the one from Halo CE, and the M6G is the one from Halo 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
got armour said:
Whats foam board? Is it good 4 making weps? Sry if im stealing ur topic

Yes it is good for a lot of things, It is easy to cut, and like cardboard.

I am going to have to smooth out the edges, and make it more like an M6 pistol. Do you think i should use bondo? if so i have never used bondo where should i learn? thx

[attachment=15649:040.JPG]

[attachment=15650:048.JPG]

I will make attachments, like lasers or sights or suppressors like the m6s, or m6c socom.

Papercrafter said:
Well I tried bondo... it looks horrible!

I still need to sand it down...

Try spot glazing or glazing putty next time, it usually comes in a handy little tube, no mixing. You can sand it like bondo, if memory serves its easier to sand than bondo but may have a longer curing time. Hope this helps, Nemesis

USCM-Nemesis said:
Try spot glazing or glazing putty next time, it usually comes in a handy little tube, no mixing. You can sand it like bondo, if memory serves its easier to sand than bondo but may have a longer curing time. Hope this helps, Nemesis

Thanks.

Amir Rahmani said:
nice pistol

but don't forget the trigger!

and where can you get th foam boards from?

Don't worry i put it in

You can get foam boards at hobby stores. I usually get them at Michaels but i think you can get them in any other store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back