Halo Movie Comes Out 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil zdub

YAY I can't wait is anyone going to wear there armor to go see the movie i know i will cause its gunna be awsome and ill probally be the only one with Mjolnir Armor!

I'd wear mine if it looked better than a lump of flaming poo and had an actual visor instead of a cut-up plastic bottle. ):

Queen said:
I'd wear mine if it looked better than a lump of flaming poo and had an actual visor instead of a cut-up plastic bottle. ):
Do u have any pics of your armor thats funny a flaming peice of poo. Oh check out the post bellow this one \/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence man but you already posted in your other thread about the movie coming out and we dont need more spam threads plz keep it to one thread on the same topic

It's actually not done yet. I started on it last year, but never got a chance to finish it. Now I've only got until this Sunday to get it done, and it looks bad. I'll get a picture up in a few minutes.

redragon74 said:
no offence man but you already posted in your other thread about the movie coming out and we dont need more spam threads plz keep it to one thread on the same topic
sorry bout that bro.

Queen nice looking helm could use some work but it looks good personally i am not a fan of papermache cause the first time i did that i got pissed off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back