Halo on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
Hey all, just wanted to share something i did while taking a short break from building my Halo Armor. Please give me your 2 cents on my work and where i could improve. PS: Not sure if this thread belongs here.

xboxone_halo_cover_zpsef18c059.jpg

Attachments

• xboxone_halo_cover_zpsef18c059.jpg
    xboxone_halo_cover_zpsef18c059.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 291
And um... Is there going to be a halo 5? if so that cool, Ive played and beat all the other halos, so a 4th would be awesome, and ive got a Xbox slim, with all the halos, my bro gets me them all, so as soon as halo 4 comes out (If its coming out)
:) thanks!

And um... Is there going to be a halo 5? if so that cool, Ive played and beat all the other halos, so a 4th would be awesome, and ive got a Xbox slim, with all the halos, my bro gets me them all, so as soon as halo 4 comes out (If its coming out)
:) thanks!

There I going to be a halo 5, also I'm not sure if the last part of your post is meant to say halo 5 as there is a halo 4 out already.

There I going to be a halo 5, also I'm not sure if the last part of your post is meant to say halo 5 as there is a halo 4 out already.
sorry, as soon as a posted it I saw I had used halo 4 instead of halo 5, so as soon as halo 5 come out, is what I should have said, :) sorry...

Halo xbox 1 as it is being called, is NOT, i repeat not Halo 5. Halo 5 is to come out after Halo Xbox 1. So I definitely approve of you not adding the 5 to it.

From what I've heard, the name isn't confirmed yet, which is why Microsoft left it out of their 2014 release thingy, and then 343 conformed that it would be coming out this yer, but no official name yet.

Halo xbox 1 as it is being called, is NOT, i repeat not Halo 5. Halo 5 is to come out after Halo Xbox 1. So I definitely approve of you not adding the 5 to it.

Hate to break it to y'all, but the next Halo game is likely to be Halo 2: Anniversary.

I heard that Halo 2 for november and halo 5 gets pushed to next year.

what is sad is that i would actually prefer that. (hear me out)

halo 4 was a rushed game and because it was rushed many things were of very poor quality. if they are actually doing a halo 2 anniversary that would really squeeze the potental quality of halo (V - Xbox one whatever) and so that in my opinion would be the best thing to do.

what is sad is that i would actually prefer that. (hear me out)

halo 4 was a rushed game and because it was rushed many things were of very poor quality. if they are actually doing a halo 2 anniversary that would really squeeze the potental quality of halo (V - Xbox one whatever) and so that in my opinion would be the best thing to do.
I agree wholeheartedly.

The supposed insider information said Halo 2 Anniversary edition would come out on or around Nov. 11, 2015. The "war collection" would include Halo 2 Anniversary as well as Xbox 1 ports of Halo 3 and Halo 4 and a Halo 5 beta. A bunch of "leaks" were revealed here but take it with a grain of salt.

The supposed insider information said Halo 2 Anniversary edition would come out on or around Nov. 11, 2015. The "war collection" would include Halo 2 Anniversary as well as Xbox 1 ports of Halo 3 and Halo 4 and a Halo 5 beta. A bunch of "leaks" were revealed here but take it with a grain of salt.

That would be really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back