Halo: Online ASSET RELEASES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danke, I have a mighty need.

As long as you're off the can at some point this semester, you're good.

Good luck with whatever ventures and projects you use these files in! I'd love to know what they involve, and see the results - just as long as they don't involve your 'mighty need'.

I am looking to find a good model of the Covenant weapons crate. Has anyone come across any of them? I was thinking of building one as a storage / travel container for my props

I am looking to find a good model of the Covenant weapons crate. Has anyone come across any of them? I was thinking of building one as a storage / travel container for my props

We have a model request thread HERE - requests really should go there.

However, I'd be happy to get you a model pretty quickly. If you can provide me with an image of the container in question I'll find it and obtain the model for you.

Chernobyl was interested in getting this model, so i might as well release it for everyone to use.

dcaydce.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/208920529/BR.rar enjoy!

Hey just asking will you also do the halo online halo 3 armor pack? since there is a mod for halo 3 armor in halo online?

Hey just asking will you also do the halo online halo 3 armor pack? since there is a mod for halo 3 armor in halo online?

If by 'Halo Online Halo 3 Armour Pack' you mean 'Halo 3 armours', then yes. Nineteen months ago..

The files used for the mod in question come from Halo 3 - and I happen to have had access to those files for quite some time now. Please do a little searching around before making requests.

In the case of the armours, the meshes use a different base entirely than the Halo 4 set. The body type is closer to Halo 3's set - presumably since the game is heavily based upon the Halo 3 engine and runs the same basic skeletons.

I've figured A Thing out, though, more news as it comes.

EDIT: Oh, cool. 1111 posts. Also: if anybody ever comes to you and complains that modelling or getting models is difficult: send them to me. I'm going to use those people's backsides to shine the toecap of my boot.

EDIT 2: Sorted out my model-getting issues, files should be rolling in a bit faster now. It only took five hours and me almost wanting to hang myself.

EDIT 3: Armour Alpha pulled and textured. As always: these names are provisional and do not reflect the final name of these sets. See below for the attached image.

EDIT 4: There also appears to be a set I'm going to nickname 'Dreadnought' armour for now - it appears to be some sort of heavy upgrade to standard Gen-2 armour sets. I'm surmising that this may be some sort of field upgrade or gametype-specific set. It has no textures associated with it, and no discernible purpose at present other than appearing to be a straight armour supplement - perhaps some form of hard-light overshield. Image attached below.
Hi, I was just wondering if you were able to find out what the actual name of this particular actually turned out to be? It looks pretty badass

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I remember seeing screenshots of 3d models of Avalon helmet, Fenrir helmet, Mako helmet, and the Reaper helmet I was couldn't find them since. I know it's alot. But I remember seeing threads for these before and I haven't gotten the energy to create an account to investigate until a couple of weeks ago. But I saw the links we're down. If anyone could get atleast one of these, that would get my appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back