Halo Outpost Discovery: Anaheim (Aug. 31st - Sept. 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
343 Industries is bringing a touring Halo event around the US and our regiment will get the last stop in California! The 405th will be working closely with the event organizers at all locations

Since this is a multi regiment event it will be handled by Division. A new section on the site will be set up to provide all the information. We ask for your patience until that happens.

Hold off on making plans until we can coordinate as a group. But definitely tell everyone about it!
I will update this thread and link to any others as new information is provided.

Official Site: Halo Outpost Discovery
405th Subforum: Halo Outpost Discovery

Also... quick shoutout to Renraku HitboxWorkshop peterthethinker @seahawkspartan Lonewolf260 for getting used in that trailer (00:29)!

Last edited:
The volunteer job sign ups have begun.
Follow the thread here:

For those of you that use Facebook I have created an event so we can see what days people are able to go and a way that we can quickly get in touch with one another.

HOD Photo dropbox now live.

1st: Create a folder inside the drive and title it "Photo Credit - your name (your handle)"

2nd: Drop in all your photos to your folder

3rd: If you have a few amazing photos or videos put them in the main folder and RENAME each photo as follows:
"(location) - (cosplay handles) - PC (photography credit)"

note: similar photos/videos will be deleted to save space and low quality or unusuable photos/videos will also be removed.

Feel free to drop everything in that you have!!!

PerniciousDuke Hey there were some photos in my folder that were not mine. I renamed them to relocate so they can be put in whoever's folder for the proper credit.

I cant beleive none of you mentioned grimbrotherones cosplay. I cant upload a picture on the thread, so I'll drop it in thedropbox, but I have no idea who to credit it to or where I found this...

I cant beleive none of you mentioned grimbrotherones cosplay. I cant upload a picture on the thread, so I'll drop it in thedropbox, but I have no idea who to credit it to or where I found this...

Are you talking about Master Beef?
Contest_GrimBrotherOne_MasterBeef_PCunknown.jpg

I guess I assumed he did it for the other shows, but you're right this was an Anaheim thing. It was a challenge Grim was given after the Orlando show.

Are you talking about Master Beef?
View attachment 278185

I guess I assumed he did it for the other shows, but you're right this was an Anaheim thing. It was a challenge Grim was given after the Orlando show.
Indeed that is the unit himself! I posted a picture of him in the drive, but this is the only one he did it at as far as I know. Haha that's funny though, I wish I would have heard that idea come into place. I did however fistbump the man when we went on stage, and took a picture with him. He then told me personally never to play sports xD

Indeed that is the unit himself! I posted a picture of him in the drive, but this is the only one he did it at as far as I know. Haha that's funny though, I wish I would have heard that idea come into place. I did however fistbump the man when we went on stage, and took a picture with him. He then told me personally never to play sports xD
You heard it here first folks. Chief Beef says to stay safe, stay indoors.

You heard it here first folks. Chief Beef says to stay safe, stay indoors.
Yep. He was touring the con in one of those motorized scooters and had crutches in the basket because apparently he went and played some baseball with 343 and was playing shortstop. He jumped to catch a ball, and when he landed, shattered his tibia. Ducain23 took a funny pic of Grim at the con and posted it to his discord, and things like this started showing up

Edit: DANGIT PERNISCIOUS! I STILL CANT UPLOAD PICS IN THIS THREAD! (It was grim drifting in a go cart racing in mariokart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back