halo pepakoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this informative link. Many people here on the 405th know abiut the wiki, but it could be helpful for people just looking to get started.
If you find a file you like, you can find it on many of the stickies in the creation/pepakura armor index. The owners of the files would be more than willing to help and can answer any questions you may have about pepakura.
Please also feel free to use the stickies to find very descriptive step by step guides on how to put your armor together. They will answer all of your more general questions that you will have. Good luck on your build, and don't forget to post your progress up here! Everyone loves to read a good progress thread!

yea i kinda figured that out when i looked thro the threds and found a group download that was every thing ive download in 1 lol

and thanks im ganna start once i get a printer i have to build armour for me and my gf if u know were i could find female armor could you post the link here thanks agen

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! sorry but I couldn't help it! everyone has known about this site since halo pepakura armor was starting to be built!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back