Halo Pepakure Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath15

Hey everyone, sorry i havnt responded in quite a while been busy listing off things I need to get ahold of for the armor as well as taking care of things in my life

anyway right to the point ive been searching through the all in one pepekura files I had on MJOLNIR Armor and I noticed that there were no unfolded or even modeled FJ/Para Knees used in the Reach Armor, could someone please assist, or point me in the direction to find it?

i would like a link to the cqc pieces

First of all, necro-posting (posting in a thread who's last reply was over a month ago) is frowned upon here. Keep an eye out on the date of the last reply of old threads before posting in them.

Secondly, did you do any searching on your own before posting this? If they exist, there must be a thread somewhere that you will have to spend a few minutes looking for. Keep in mind that they (whatever CQC pieces you're referring to, you're being too general) actually might not exist yet. As far as I know, not every single piece of the Halo 3 and (especially) Reach armories has been modeled yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back