Halo Reach Emblems (searching for)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emp Frosty

Member DIN
S144
Since this is the only place I can ask for the moment. Does anyone have a complete or semi complete package of the Halo Reach emblems and other markings found on the MJOLNIR of Spartan III's? I need them in .png or other picture format and preferably foreground separate from background. I'm attempting to make some stencils that I and others can use for spray on decals.

This thread has a lot of emblems and stuff from halo in general. I believe the second page has a bunch of Reach specific stuff.

This thread has a lot of emblems and stuff from halo in general. I believe the second page has a bunch of Reach specific stuff.

It's got some good stuff in it but unfortunately none of the multiplayer emblems like I was hoping for.

I was able to find some on Google and did a quick separation of the emblems and the backgrounds. They're not the highest quality, but I hope it can help. Both are png files and should have the backgrounds vector.
Emblem Backgrounds.png
Emblems.png

It would also be pretty cool to get these converted to .svg format at some point

Hopefully I meet your expectations but the plan is to model an outline in fusion 360 to be used for stencils. I'm starting with the foreground and should have a few done tonight.

Here is a link to the first 19 so far, let me know what you think and if anyone has any problems with them and ill try to fix them. I had to add a support through the center of the cog so that it could print the center section but other than that I tried as true/symmetrical as possible on each one.

Edit: I realize now that I kept saying I was starting on the foreground but I meant the background and even named it wrong on the initial upload.

Last edited:
Here is a link to the first 19 so far, let me know what you think and if anyone has any problems with them and ill try to fix them. I had to add a support through the center of the cog so that it could print the center section but other than that I tried as true/symmetrical as possible on each one.

Edit: I realize now that I kept saying I was starting on the foreground but I meant the background and even named it wrong on the initial upload.
Thanks for doing this Emp Frosty . Do you think you could make your own thread to house them all? If you do that I can link your thread in our tutorial index under the painting stuffs. Maybe title it, Halo Reach Emblem Stencils

Only Division staff can put things in the tutorial section so just wherever you feel it best fits. I think 3D Modeling would be good for this one.

Also, you should include the image files in the thread as well for those that would rather print them as waterslide decals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back