Halo Reach FIRST BUILD SWAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
These don't work at all, those are just shortcuts to where they are on your computer. You need to upload them to a photosharing site first like photobucket. If you use photobucket they have a handy forum code link you can use!

yes it works, but i suggest going throw your pics and copying the img link and posting the individually like this:
SAM_0046.jpg

SAM_0047.jpg

SAM_0050.jpg

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg

SAM_0070.jpg

SAM_0071.jpg

SAM_0080.jpg

SAM_0082.jpg

SAM_0087.jpg

SAM_0088.jpg

SAM_0102.jpg

SAM_0103.jpg

SAM_0108.jpg

SAM_0109.jpg

Nice work my man! I see you did the spine plates; when I saw those things I refused to even cut those prices out as I was sick and tired of holding that darn x-acto knife haha. Keep it up the two hardest pieces are done and once the forearms are done it will/should be smooth sailing

thanks man ! they ended up ripping off (no damage just had to glue them all together) so ill have to make a solid base for them all to fit together. And yep ill get working as soon as i have more hot glue and paper ! thx much !

great job so far man, it is looking pretty good and love the pilot helmet
the chest piece also look really good

http://www.4shared.com/dir/iLZI7Rb-/halo_reach_files.html#dir=66815769

then go to base parts, and torso.
Its called ///-MJOLNIR MK V Male Chest {Bungie-Extraction Team-Contributors-Koshima07} A4.pdo-///
Theres other stuff in there. Bout all the main stuff you'd look for to build a prop.

Huzzah! You found the Database!
And yes, there is other stuff in there - LOTS of stuff...
It's a great resource and I applaud you for posting the link, it will help and continues to help many members, old and new.

CJ

Lol thanks man its no biggie.
And yea it helps big time if you dont have all the time in the world to look through the other blog. Its all condensed in one
Also I have a pistol i made ill post the pics soon and ill be making another. First build was a little sloppy

excuse my absence on not updating my thread...
Ive been trying to find appropriate methods for foam armoring, and ive been waiting to go to the store so i can by my supplies to continue my build.
If anyone who comes on here has any suggestions or tips on foaming such as (Basic: How would i start out? how do i transfer the images from the pep online to the foam itself? Do i copy from eyesight or print, cut, and trace?) or ( Do i use a type of sealant on the foam to strengthen it after the build or is there no need for that and i can get to painting{which i know is bull})
Just overall tips would be very helpful i would love to get more pics up of armor that looks efficient to turn heads know what im saying?
Thanks in advance and thanks for previous comments !!

There is a few foam build out there that can answer all your questions you just need to search for them and I have post some picture about the tools I use for all my bulid in my signature.

Thanks for the help Sandy !
I should be getting supplies such as foam and the necessary equipment to get started back up on my build sometime this week !. School is ending in two weeks so ill have more time to update my thread. Thanks for help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back