Halo Reach Hazop CNM-I Variant

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDBDesigns

Member DIN
S894
So, my girlfriend has decided she wants to work up a spartan armor set too, and since I have plenty of time, I'll be helping her out in doing so.

I started with the helmet and she wanted the Hazop helmet of course which had no files for 3d printing from what I found. So I decided I'd try my hand at working a mesh into a bucket. This is my first time ever doingdo,and so I apologize if it's not perfect or pretty, but I hope it helps anyone who needs it or at least gives a base for someone else to work off of in the future!

I have it up on thingiverse for now, and I've scaled it up to fit myself so I'm sure it'll fit most people, but it might be a good idea to double check that. Anyways, hope this is a good place to drop this and leave it for anyone else who may be interested

You might want to also post this here Free 3D Model Index
This is pretty good. I also opened it up in meshmixer and used inspector. It showed a few errors in the mesh and when I clicked auto repair it covered up a lot of the detail, so as a heads up you might want to look into that. otherwise great job!

You might want to also post this here Free 3D Model Index
This is pretty good. I also opened it up in meshmixer and used inspector. It showed a few errors in the mesh and when I clicked auto repair it covered up a lot of the detail, so as a heads up you might want to look into that. otherwise great job!
Yeah I used mesh mixer to extrude the main body of the helmet and left all the details out, but when I dropped it into Cura things looked okay-ish, I've got a test print going right now to see how things go, worst case I can make the little parts by hand and add them onto the main body

oh ok, I was mainly concerned because whenever I've made a part with some errors in it, it will crash armorsmith but your helmet actually loaded in perfectly fine (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back