Halo Reach Jetpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

hi guys i'm now posting a few pic of my jetpack, the last pic u'll see is up to date.

IMG_0120.jpg

This is the inside peace to hold every thang up. take about 3 hours

IMG_0123.jpg

this is like day 3, the jets toke about 2 days. 1 day each. i wus play reach alot.

IMG_0125.jpg

back is almost finshed

IMG_0126.jpg

its going alone realy nicly.

IMG_0127.jpg

as u can tell i finshed the back and not im useing wood to make to strong.

IMG_0132.jpg

this is what it looks like right now. its going to take me a few more days to finsh. then i'll paint it.

You can upload them to an image site such as Photobucket or Flickr and then post the codes provided into your thread.
Looking forward to seeing your pack, not many of them around.

What I do is upload my pics to photobucket. It's a free photo sharing site.
When you've done that, open the page with the picture you wish to post. Right click on the photo, and select copy photo URL. Come back to 405th and click the button with a picture of a tree on it (its above the box where you type). Paste the URL into the box. A load of gooblydegook computer jargon gets thrown up in the box, but it should have

IMG_0134.jpg

now i started on the botten peace.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

i'm about 70% done i'm like the only one thats posted about the jetpack

i may end up remaking it again. im been runing into alot of prom with this one, my 2nd one will come out better.

okay, holy sugar honey ice tea that is foxtrotting good! i have the same file. hell its like 90 pages long! as soon as i saw how many pages there where i put that in the file of my computer called, "when and if im single, unemployed and got absolutley nothig to do for 4 weeks!". im serious, thats a file name. any way i would first of all use your own in game armour for the armour. if you cant find the files, ask around, like me. if you still cant the right files,mess around with combos on your game until you find one that you can do. also, im guessing that you dont speak english alot, or you like me, seem to miss the key board keys alot.
here is the link to the sites official pepakura files thread for halo reach. got most of my armor from there.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread?highlight=official+halo+reach+pepakura+files
hope i helped!

thx man, yes i know its a big one. its going to take me a few more days to finish. im waiting to some LEDs for it.

Hey Good job on that! Youre caught up to me basically on progress, and Ive been promising to finish mine forever, lol.

Leds are gonna be great in that thing!

ya thats what im thinking of doing. im going to take it to my college :p every one over there r going to go o_O o_O

Time for other update
IMG_0140.jpg

i just finshed one of the flaps it take me like 2-3 hours. im hoping later today i'll have a few pics of the LEDs im puting in this thang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back