Halo Reach: Legendary armor/ downloads keep disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrisan

Hey everyone. I tried searching this on the Bungie forums but I didn't find anything. Everyday that I log on to Live, my Legendary armor, Recon, and Gamestop armor all disappear. I have to go to my Download History everyday to get it back. Anyone else having this problem and know a way to fix this please? Thanks!

Sounds like Bungie is screwing the little guy and they don't care about it. You're not the first person I've heard of this happening, I've been hearing of stuff disappearing to codes that don't even work.

Sounds like Bungie is screwing the little guy and they don't care about it. You're not the first person I've heard of this happening, I've been hearing of stuff disappearing to codes that don't even work.

I think it's more of a Microsoft/XBox issue as I haven't had this happen with this game but have had some issues with other games resetting game content.

i havnt had problems the redeemed content, but i9 have noticed that sometimes i dont get credited for daily challenges ive completed. Do they reset them at certain times? perhaps its a timezone issue?

I haven't had any issues with it. I actually had feared that my codes wouldn't have worked, cause I am sure people were already out there with key generators already spewing them out, taking them away from others

Well I found the solution for anyone else experiencing this. Just sign into Xbox live at the Dashboard, not in the game and when you Load up Reach your armor will still be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back