Halo Reach MK. VI~~Am I The First?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueSeven

Jr Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm the first person to be making a Halo: Reach Mk. VI helmet. The way I'm doing it is I'm using FlyingSquirrel's (Thnx FS) HD Helmet, and painting it Halo: Reach style. I'm currently working on peping the helmet, but keeping my focus is proving increasingly difficult.

Also, can someone please get me some reference pictures for painting? I'd really appreciate it, especially the back of the helmet.

I'll try and upload some progress pictures soon.

ok. i do belive you are the first, but since its just the mark 6, its not that big of a deal. but ive always wanted to see a mk 6 reach style. i was goin to do one but post poned that project. you can either search for reference pics on the web or use your actual gmae. but if you search here, you might find the official halo reach reference thread around here somewhere. good luck!

Sorry, no pictures yet, can't upload pics to deviantart. gonna try something else. but so far i have the top of the helm, the neck-back and ears.
@zwave343
well i'm not high enough rank to make my own reference pictures, and i already googled it but didn't find much. Also i checked the reference thread but i was too lazy to look through it all.

sorry to say you're not the first. there are others, and im also doing a Mark VI helmet with my reach build. sanding is never the fun part =/

Got some of the pic's up:
not the most... majestic pep work, but hey, what can you do?

ah its not dead just slow the farther in u get and the more pics you post the more ppl will check it out and your pepping looks fine and try photobucket to upload your pics its free and ez just upload your pics there then just paste the IMG code it gives you for ur pic into the insert image thing on here and your pic will be in your post well good luck man

Thanks buddy! I'll get right on that.
Update: I got photobucket. Here's the pics.
Snapshot_20110727_5.jpg
Snapshot_20110727_4.jpg
Snapshot_20110727_3.jpg
Snapshot_20110727_2.jpg
Snapshot_20110727_1.jpg
Snapshot_20110727.jpg

Man, my lighting is REALLY MESSED UP!

Well guys, I think I should show you what i'm planning on doing for my armor:
Mk. V (B) chest, with Security Base shoulders (both of them) with default forearms, thighs and FJ/Para knees. the helmet will be interchageable between the Mk. VI, the Mk. V (A) and the Mk. V (b). I'd show you pictures but for some reason i can't log into photobucket. also, i haven't decided on a colour yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back