Halo Reach - Noble 2 Printable Armor - Kat - Catherine-B320

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeSizzlac

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Question before we begin!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get a pdo file for the helmet targeting add on for Noble 2?

I looked all around and was only able to find a dead link to 4Shared.

As for the files:

This is for the girls of Halo that want a printable Reach Armor Set. I uploaded the armor set to Thingiverse (Halo Reach - Noble 2 - Kat - Catherine-B320 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet)

Untitled000.jpg

I had to create the robot arm from the game file, and the elbow was created from scratch.

Untitled00.jpg

I didn't have specifically all of her armor file set so I mixed and matched a bunch from:
1)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Air Assault
2)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories
3)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Female

Untitled02.jpg

I stole a part from C3PO to make the fingers and limbs look more like pistons.

Untitled03.jpg

This is the Hard Pack and you can print it separately from the thigh and attach it later. I left the lid separate as well so that you can turn it into a functional pack.

Untitled04.jpg

I also included a set of right arm files in case someone doesn't want the robot look and is going with a more generic Halo Reach Spartan.

It is currently sized for a 5'6" 140LB person (that is basically an estimate).

All pieces will probably require some form of sanding to make it fit really nice but this is probably not a problem for a seasoned 3D Printer cosplayer.

Hiya

I ran into a bit of a problem when I was sectioning some of the files to fit in my printer (so far only encountered this on the helmet and chest) where the part ended up as the two separate surfaces with nothing joining them together, like this:

It also doesn't seem like a consistent problem within the models, since in this shot the jawline below the visor has cut and filled normally, but up above the visor and over the brim it hasn't.

Do you have any advice for fixing this? It's happened no matter what fill mode I've selected when using Plane Cut.

Hiya

I ran into a bit of a problem when I was sectioning some of the files to fit in my printer (so far only encountered this on the helmet and chest) where the part ended up as the two separate surfaces with nothing joining them together, like this:

View attachment 267756

It also doesn't seem like a consistent problem within the models, since in this shot the jawline below the visor has cut and filled normally, but up above the visor and over the brim it hasn't.
View attachment 267758

Do you have any advice for fixing this? It's happened no matter what fill mode I've selected when using Plane Cut.
What size are you trying to make the helmet (scale % from the Thingiverse download)? Ill split it up on my end and see it it works out better.

What size are you trying to make the helmet (scale % from the Thingiverse download)? Ill split it up on my end and see it it works out better.

Right now I'm running at the stock size it comes out of the package, which is working out so far (but the arms, legs and chest will definitely need adjusting though).

Try this for the helmet. Let me know if your slicer likes the files. I sliced the object a little off center and that seemed to do the trick for me.

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac - Noble 2 - Kat - Helmet - Main - No Visor - Version 2.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 506
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back