HALO REACH - Noble 6 Spartan B312 Full Build W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everything that's happening here. Its like the fusion of traditional greeblie builds and modern 3d modelling and technology. Can't wait to see it completed
Thanks buddy

Tomorrow the iridium gold visor is arriving, putting on the glass coat, cutting in final details then attach the HUL, ow that reminds me, have to finish that off.

I had a vision, the vision has turned out pretty darned close to reality, the purists might spaz out but I like it

I am 98% there, the first bucket

I hope I did ya proud 405th

Attachments

• 20211220_233452.jpg
    20211220_233452.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 144
  • 20211220_233514.jpg
    20211220_233514.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 136
The bucket looks amazing, Spartan. Keep up the good work!

I'm currently working on a Reach-styled one myself, currently getting all my measurements down. So I'll be watching this for inspiration
Do you have armoursmith?

If not, I might be able to help ya out with measurements pal, thank for complimenting on my bucket...... wait till ya see the UP ARMOUR

Spartans.....

First UP ARMOUR piece....

Airbrushed base coat - FLAT ALUMINIUM XF16

INLAY DETAILING - GUN METAL X
The bucket looks amazing, Spartan. Keep up the good work!

I'm currently working on a Reach-styled one myself, currently getting all my measurements down. So I'll be watching this for inspiration
Any time you want advice or an assist with blender or meshmixer or fusion 360...give us a shout, if I can I will bud.

Spartans

So tomorrow I will be finishing the Helmet (attaching the Comms)

Learnt a lot in such a short time, when I build the Chest Armour, I will go into more detail as to the way I did it, what I used so on and so forth.
Pictures will be going up tomorrow, showcasing this beauty.

:) "Stay Frost Spartans"

Spartans

Tomorrow I will be cutting and joining the abs section...preparing the chest armour for the lever latch and hinges. Then begin to add foam to the legs torso for comfort.

I still can't get over how good it looks so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back