Halo Reach ODST Foam Build (Andrew DFT Template)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPv6 Subnet

So, its been a long time since I have actually created a suit, but I'm excited to get back into the feel of things. I made my first suit over 7 years ago, and now that I have leveled up to "Adult Status," I would like to make one that I can wear to Cosplay events and such. I saw some really neat videos created by the YouTube channel Andrew DFT that shows a ton of DIY projects you all should check out! He is the master of foam builds! The project I am going to be doing is a super simple Halo Reach ODST Foam Build (AKA Cheap). The one I will be creating is going to be a little less detailed when compared to the one I will show you a picture of, but it looks very similar. (I don't know why he shows you a more detailed one in the picture all to actually explain in the videos that this one is less detailed) I am planning on having it done hopefully by the end of September so I can go to some Southern Regiment activities (I think I still need to get accepted). I will post updates on how everything goes. If you do like this, Andrew DFT sells a template for a few bucks on his YouTube channel. Enjoy!

Halo Reach ODT (Helmet on).PNG
Halo Reach ODST (Helmet off).PNG

Foam should be coming in tomorrow. Took a bit longer of a time than I would have liked to get everything but hey progress is progress! Will keep everyone updated on my progress! Would like to complete in 2-3 weeks.

Alright, I can't wait! But some channels I like as well are odinmakes, punished props, impact props, zonzonzonbie, and if you want I have some lesser known ones that make really good foam tutorials

I just subscribed to those channels. I will have to give them a view soon! I got plenty of EVA Foam so that will probably be what I use to make props.

looking awesome my man also building one of his templates it's coming along rather well so far I think, is my first set I intend to graduate to Spartan one day lol

Attachments

• IMAG0235.jpg
    IMAG0235.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 803
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back