halo reach question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

i got halo reach legendary ed but when i played online i noticed people started to have the halo 3 insignia by there gamertag i asked them how to get it they said bungie.net but my account is already linked to my bungie.net profile so how do i get it?

thanks i got it :) but i have another QUESTION! ok in the beta there was a MK VI helmet but i cannot find this helmet in the armory???

thanks i got it :) but i have another QUESTION! ok in the beta there was a MK VI helmet but i cannot find this helmet in the armory???

I think there are other unlockables that become visible once you start going up to particular ranks. The Mark VI helmet might be one of them!

I think everyone on this site should if they haven't already. There are lots of gear you can unlock for your avatar and even a few Reach in game armor unlucks. Online play is some what slowing my progress on the campaign and thus unlocking the Waypoint stuff.

Halo Reach Planet has all of the armour perms posted already.

*WARNING* --These pages show armour perms that aren't available to starting players. They don't even show up in the armoury until after certain ranks have been achieved, so these would be a kind of spoilers.

Here's the main page.

And here's the page with Security and MK VI on it.

Cheers Garland. Although it can be viewed as spoilers, it also shows what's available and what to work towards for people that are aiming for particular things. I'm happy with the "basic" look to be honest instead of looking like logo figures with some of the shoulders lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back