Halo Reach Rocket Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

So who wants to unfold possibily one of the most hardest peps to ever be made. When I hit the automatic unfold button I had over 150 pieces, so does anyone want to give a unfold of this a try. Right now I'm busy working on Jin-Roh armor files otherwise I would work on it.
2laeiqc.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/tiHR0RW2/Reach_Rocket_Launcher.html
If you want it full scale you will want the depth if you don't rotate the file when you open it at 1,550 millimeters when you go to scale this is the added length with the small piece out in front of the Launcher.

Attachments

• 2laeiqc.jpg
    2laeiqc.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 359
I'll do the unfold. I won't get to it until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be able to work on it all night (if necessary).

Hey Nintendude

Thanks so much for this 3D model :D

I cleaned up the rocket launcher and rearranged all the segments and put all the segments In place. ;)

I am now working on unfolding it. ;)

I there any chance you have any more halo reach models i can work on?

Please and Thanks

You rock nintendude seriously! lol Are you on any other sites a lot? I feel like I've seen "nintendude" on other sites. lol

I'm on the RPF, ByYourCommand, SciFiHero, Cosplay, ConCostumes, A few Star Wars groups like WhiteArmor, Blizzard Force, Clonetroopers.net, altogether I belong to over 30 fan and costuming sites if you see the name Nintendude or Vagabond anywhere it's me.

no way this is the hardest pep ever. remember all those pep model Bevbor made from Halo:ce. example he made a base,wathog,and i think he modeled the Halo:ce tank. rocket launcher looks good :)

I have some bad news.....:(

I did a side by side comparison of this This rocket launcher with a actual rocket launcher from HALO REACH and i have found several Inconsistencies between the two. this models is simply NOT extracted from the game.:p

I am sorry if this disappoints you:(

Hmm that's just what my friend told me that he extracted it from the game he may have modeled a close comaparision to it and was just saying he extracted it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back