Halo Reach Screens Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be the only one to think this but.... another halo FPS? hmph....

Does anyone wish bungie did something new with the halo gaming franchise? I understand it's supposed to be their last halo game and they wouldn't want to screw up that but still... looks like the same standard fare with a FEW additions that bring it on par with other shooters now as opposed to OVER and ABOVE other shooters.

The hog and the Mk V sittin' in the hog look like H1 to me.

I think the splazer is making fun of **X where the rocket launcher was a camcorder strapped to some PVC.

Flamethrower dude from Halo Wars looks like it's the real deal or at least a custom model.

The "Super Needler" is a triple photoshop of a wraith on top of a needler on top of a carbine.

MA5K looks realish, could be a custom model for HaloCE. In fact I gotta check the MA5K in CE to see if it's the same.

Anybody else notice that all the FP hands are H3 Mk VI?

I think it's real stuff mixed in with fake stuff or all really cleverly disguised fake stuff.Well that's all I'm saying anyway until I see different.I'm betting a lot of it is custom fanmade Halo:CE stuff.

Sigma-LS said:
The hog and the Mk V sittin' in the hog look like H1 to me.

I think the splazer is making fun of **X where the rocket launcher was a camcorder strapped to some PVC.

Flamethrower dude from Halo Wars looks like it's the real deal or at least a custom model.

The "Super Needler" is a triple photoshop of a wraith on top of a needler on top of a carbine.

MA5K looks realish, could be a custom model for HaloCE. In fact I gotta check the MA5K in CE to see if it's the same.

Anybody else notice that all the FP hands are H3 Mk VI?

I think it's real stuff mixed in with fake stuff or all really cleverly disguised fake stuff.Well that's all I'm saying anyway until I see different.I'm betting a lot of it is custom fanmade Halo:CE stuff.

I agree with you on the hybrid weapon, but these look just a bit too jazzy to be a CE mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone wonder if this will be like team fortress in the game and musltiplayer. you get to pick who you are but in campain you have one specific person with the storyline

As soon as I get better pics I'm modeling some of that stuff. That human carbine thing looks like an MA5K with a night vision scope on top. I don't think it's a BR for several reasons: Johnson had a prototype BR on Harvest, and it looked almost exactly like the the H2 version. Bungie doesn't need to rehash it anymore; introducing the MA5K to the game would be a logical choice. As for that Covenant Needler-Carbine-super hybrid thing, I have no idea. The prototype Splaser looks strange; it now looks like a menacing video camera.

Let's go back to the Covenant super gun pic; anybody else notice anything weird about the Warthog turret? It just looks. . .different. It almost looks like it has a big missile launcher box on top of the turret arm. Or is that just the turret blending in with something in the background?

I'm not completely sold on the flame Marine. I think it looks like a MKIV spartan holding some sort of deployable turret (like the M247 the marines could occasionally be seen carrying in Halo 2.

I hope my ramblings added something; I'm bad at discerning things from blurry photos with poor quality. It's like looking at sasquatch or UFO photos; they're all vague.

*jaw drops* Oh wow....those are so epic! Geez this already blows Halo 3 out of the water already! Damn can't wait for this sucker to come out.

But then I again I better not get my hopes too high. Don't want them to be crushed.

Adam said:
Don't see the AR pics... am I blind?

I believe they mean BR...

EDIT: Well it looks like a BR, but that's mostly just the scope.

Seeing as Reach was where tons of the UNSC were based, I'll bet we'll see a ton of weapons, vechiles and armours that never made it to Earth. This is gonna be sweet. Not gonna comment on the authenticity of the screens for now, too low quality to give an accurate analysis.

I'd figure that many of the more common human weapons wouldn't have evolved much. I mean, look at the AK-47 and the M-16. They've been around for the better part of half a century and have not really changed much as far as cosmetics are concerned.

Still, I want to see some better quality pics. But if the one's we now have are real, rock on. I'm all about a goosed up needler.

Tafumi said:
I'd figure that many of the more common human weapons wouldn't have evolved much. I mean, look at the AK-47 and the M-16. They've been around for the better part of half a century and have not really changed much as far as cosmetics are concerned.

Still, I want to see some better quality pics. But if the one's we now have are real, rock on. I'm all about a goosed up needler.

I cant wait to use my free beta pass from odst to see if those leaks are the real deal or not

ACDCrockr209 said:
I didn't see the pic with a spartan holding a flamethrower :(

I bet it was EPIC!!!

-Pony

Looks more like a box with a pipe sticking out of it. People just assumed it was a flamethrower. He also has some kind of backpack.

its a flamethrower dude they had them in halowars.

as for the warthog... whatever it is on the top seems to large to fit on it... might be the background. then again halo 1 ce pc version did have a rocket launcher hog.

CommanderFluffy said:
its a flamethrower dude they had them in halowars.

as for the warthog... whatever it is on the top seems to large to fit on it... might be the background. then again halo 1 ce pc version did have a rocket launcher hog.

I'm guessing it's just an old gauss hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back