Halo Reach Screens Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I'm not going to post them here, but wowie. Very nice. DO NOT POST THEM HERE.

awesome, I'm excited. but what is that thing? Looks like a Needler and a Spartan Laser had a super baby.

Can't wait to see some gameplay videos.

wow, just tried to post before seeing this!! yeah, now that I think about it, not a good idea to cross the great ones.

needler... sniper carbine thingy.... uhh what? and fire guy looks to be back from the halo concept art of halo 1

They look fake to me, not making any assumptions though.

EDIT: Just read that some guy posted them on Bnet and got insta-perma-banned and his thread got insta-locked. Kind of making me think it's the real deal.

If those are real, then it looks like they're finally making the jump into *actual* next-gen graphics. If they bring the framerate up to 60 FPS, I'll be so freaking happy.

just got off of google and after going through 10 pages i found nothing so were the hell are they at?!

Wow... Those are EPIC!!!

And to help people find them, just google search "Halo reach leaked images". It showed up in the first 5 results for me.

Again, EPIC!!!

Wow........"super needles", "spartan laser". Early model battle rifle, maybe? Looks terrific!!!!

For anybody wanting, I looked up "Halo Reach screenshots" on bing. About the 3rd and 4th posts down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back