Halo Related Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all done by me, in Illustrator so they are Vector images, Actual friend's characters and armor perms, though I do have quotes from them, and their gamertags.

Spartan_try_1_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Elite_outline_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

XIN_BLOOMX_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Dracia_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Turkey_Baster_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Phantom_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Codemann_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

End_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Dead_Tom666_by_Night_of_Bane.jpg

Though at times I will do commissions, I don't request that you give me any money, for I do not care much, But this is a gift to those whom had helped me at any time. I have more pictures that I do but some of them are personal jokes from clans that I am in, and I do not really want to post them.

May I be the first to say, they are the most beautiful vector images ever created in history.

I like the second one the best, but the "Going Commando" quote is funny.

Very Very cool

Looks like you have some skillz there msfluffy. Good job. If I had half your skill, I'd probably still be drawing! Thanks for sharing.

Join the Stangheli! Or Burn Like the Rest.

Now that's just plain awesome.

Have any ultra high res I could use for making a poster? (y)

theres really no tutorial on these.. all these files msfluffy has made is all using illustrator cs3. its all useing pen tool and shapes.... lots of gradients aswell. poster sizes will be available soon i am told.

Here you are Ian
Since you cannot see the images I just sent you to my gallery, if you want more, you might want to see the main gallery.

@ Reventorghini, If you would like, I would make you your own poster if you would like. ^^; I'll send you the instructions over pm is all. I just ask three questions and I do the work for free, Though I will try and make prints if you would like.

@ The Stig, I don't believe I can give anyone a tutorial for any of these images, unless you would prefer taking a graphic arts class, where I learned all the basics for making a vector image. As stated above, if you want I could make you a picture if you would so wish.

But to the rest of the people/members, I really thank you dearly for complemepting my work, if any one wants a picture done, message me, there might be a wait though. Me and CommanderFluffy fight over the computer at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the first one. Looks like my sig. Heck, I like 'em all! Sweet job, and it's about time you joined the forums!

I think I want one...

CommanderFluffy said:
hey guess what everyone its not a dude its my girlfriend
That's your chick?

Nice.

I Wish I had an artistic girlfriend...

Come to think about it,

I wish I just had a girlfriend...

Anyway loving the artwork MsFluffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Jim, I'm thinking of making a grunt, testing my skills on a new subject, I noticed that I screwed up on the fingers with the spartan. So I might try and do a Jackal, Grunt, and possibly a brute...(dunno about teh brutes, I think there good on their own. xD)

@ Friendly, ^^ Sure I'll pm you for questions concerning them, Are you excited that I joined?

@ The Stig, I believe most guys wish aswell, I got a few peeps on my friends list that wished I was single. lol

Ms Fluff n stuff, why aren't you working as an artist on the zine? We need more photoshoppers who aren't afraid to step up and take initiative.

Great vector stuff, all tablet? Looks great.

Cheers,
Kensai

58535241-Fullcopy.png

Well I couldn't find any useful tutorials, So I thought I would just start from scratch.

Dont usually wear security, but it seemed an easier helmet to draw, all drawn with a mouse too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back