halo sheet music

Status
Not open for further replies.

death

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can find sheet music that (preferably) i can print. Even if i cant, i can still bring my laptop over to the piano or something lol. Also, an awesome bonus would be FREE sheet music!! :D

I have some Halo sheet music, depending on what you're looking for. And it's all for piano (I don't write for tablature.)

However - go to finalemusic.com and download Finale Notepad 2007 if you don't already have it. It's a free version of Finale 2007 - which I have and love 8D - and I can send you .MUS files which you can print out from Notepad '07.

I'll attach some of the files later - now it's time for school DX

- Chemical.Яeaper

I have the Official sheet music that was okayed by MARTY O DONNELL HIMSELF for the Halo Main theme Maw extended (The one that playes as you desperately try to get to the Longsword fighter! :D ) . You can go to VGmusic.com and go to piano only and click on "H" and click on it to listen to it. I'll make some scans and give it to you or just post them.

It is Piano.

I also have the normal main theme that was fan made, Peril (One of the songs on Delta Halo) that wasa fan made... Heck, I'll just post them all. Just give me until tonight, :)
Or you could go to Rampancy.net. Thats where all of the fan made sheet musics like Delta Halo and such are. However, the official The Maw Halo Main Theme Extended Version is not posted there. I forget where I found it so I'll just make scans and post those.

Razgriz...You are my new hero... lol this has music from every old Nintendo game I loved as a kid....

Spase said:
Razgriz...You are my new hero... lol this has music from every old Nintendo game I loved as a kid....

You mean VGmusic? Yeah, it is pretty sweet. I have a website that has sheet music from a lot of the old Nintendo games too! I love playing that stuff! Some of it is pretty hard.

Also The Legend of Zelda Overworld Theme ftw! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back