Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked it, my only bone to pick with it is that the V-O in the beginning sounded ungodly deep lol, but pretty BA overall, ive also got some questions about characters for you, id like to do some sketches of Sigma and other main charcters, just to get the jist of how each one acts, is, and looks generally. kind of as a reference tool. so could you give me a list of characters and traits that you think really show in them? i also think that knowing what you characters look like will help with writing. this is a pretty long post-way to ramble chris

This topic has gotten so popular in the shortest amount of time. I hope it turns out like you hope it will and I give you luck in that. I am learning about after effects for my Movie/Series and at Video Copilot you can learn so much stuff about after effects and a product called Action Essentials 2 with help make your movie amazing!

I hope you check it out! Good luck with your project

The King Cobra said:
This topic has gotten so popular in the shortest amount of time. I hope it turns out like you hope it will and I give you luck in that. I am learning about after effects for my Movie/Series and at Video Copilot you can learn so much stuff about after effects and a product called Action Essentials 2 with help make your movie amazing!

I hope you check it out! Good luck with your project

Yeah i'm hopefully getting after efects soon so when i do i gonna do a second attempt at a HUD.

P.S. i never expected this many people to be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
LT. Ty said:
Yeah i'm hopefully getting after efects soon so when i do i gonna do a second attempt at a HUD.

P.S. i never expected this many people to be interested.

It sounds like you have your hands full :p. Whats the planning release date?

I would love to help out, I'm new to this site, but would like to become an active member. I could help with props, I've been making cosplay props for years. Hit me up if you'd like my help.

AlphaXero said:
I would love to help out, I'm new to this site, but would like to become an active member. I could help with props, I've been making cosplay props for years. Hit me up if you'd like my help.

well alphaxero your just in luck cuz we need a prop designer and a donater

just look below in my sig. and pm me about it

ps. Ty you should make your next HUD more curvier so you get the visor feeling

j0ker11 said:
i liked it, my only bone to pick with it is that the V-O in the beginning sounded ungodly deep lol, but pretty BA overall, ive also got some questions about characters for you, id like to do some sketches of Sigma and other main charcters, just to get the jist of how each one acts, is, and looks generally. kind of as a reference tool. so could you give me a list of characters and traits that you think really show in them? i also think that knowing what you characters look like will help with writing. this is a pretty long post-way to ramble chris

sorry for the dub. post anywaysss.... if you wana know in general of wat the look like i posted sketches of them the begining of the thread (i think page 4,5,or 6)

HarvestRecruit said:
sorry for the dub. post anywaysss.... if you wana know in general of wat the look like i posted sketches of them the begining of the thread (i think page 4,5,or 6)

the dub was fine, just scary lol im not being actually critical BTW; i did like it, and i really just wanted to know morea bout the characters because, as it shows in just aboout ever halo charater seen, their armor really kind of reflects their personality, so what i mainly plan on doing is more detailed sketches of each charater, know what i mean? plus ive got some good new and a little bad news, bad first- my scanner's being a little (expletive) so there wone be any pictures posted for a little bit; now my very exiting great good new, im getting a computer Graphics Tablet, meaning better higher quality pictures in general with some nice vibrant colors. immagine this grin :D about a bagillion times bigger im gonna try and order it tommorrow so by late next week or so ill get crackin' on some sketches

awsome dude sounds cool.....also i tried to exress each character through armor too (Erica has lite small armor while rex has heavyduty armor)

ps halo sigma team.....we have ANOTHER team member..yayyy.. its alphaxero

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?officers&gid=329222216851#!/group.php?gid=329222216851

Join the Halo:sigma Facebook group- i hope you all like it =]

j0ker11 said:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?officers&gid=329222216851#!/group.php?gid=329222216851

Join the Halo:sigma Facebook group- i hope you all like it =]

Not bein rude just .....the profile pic shud be the cover(2nd pic on Lt. Ty's post)other than that its awsome btw im Jordan Kooper i sent you a friend request

HarvestRecruit said:
awsome dude sounds cool.....also i tried to exress each character through armor too (Erica has lite small armor while rex has heavyduty armor)

ps halo sigma team.....we have ANOTHER team member..yayyy.. its alphaxero

sweeettt, what he gonna do?

Hey guys, good to be on the Team, I will be the prop designer. And TY, I need a complete list of the props you are going to need.

Hey everyone i'v been without power so. I am starting a cardboard templet armor for an odst i'll be making out of sheet metal for the final product. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back