Halo talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, the covenant is reunited in H4. Where've you been man? I know, came as a shock to me as well...

Yeah I think 343 has something up, Arby's teammate experience with chief was short but I highly doubt that he would betray the humans, at the end of halo 3 he expressed his sadness through four words " were it so easy" that quote is I think about the elites fighting chief.

I think that he will pop up out of nowhere and help chief.

And where have I been - trying to fix my rrod Xbox before halo 4 is released ( 2 days!)

oh boy a real halo fan, at last I've been in chat room; forums; and video chats. but non knew what I was talking about I mean I was talking about the LRV M12 FAV and how it was not even close to a spade but is a lot cheaper to build. my family think halo is waste of time and money, I've got the books all of them; the kilo-five, the forerunner sage by Greg bear, the graphic novels all but genesis( if anyone has a spare I would like it.) I hate when people call them comic books., all games, even fan made ones. have read some fan books. watched hell jumper, the gift of the anincets, dawn under heaven and that's just to name a few. and when your brother wants to be an elite on firefight and knows you can take him it takes the fun out of it. but I've watched halo 4 FUD and laugh when frank can't even remember that the rounds in training are TTR round, heck I should be his Intel officer, because I'm just that good at remembering things from the books.

hey guys just wanted to know what you think is going to happened with the elites and the brutes due to dark horse's new comic coming out and how's on the cover are dear friend Thel with lasky and a brute. just want to hear what you guys think is going to happen in this new section of halo.

hey guys just wanted to know what you think is going to happened with the elites and the brutes due to dark horse's new comic coming out and how's on the cover are dear friend Thel with lasky and a brute. just want to hear what you guys think is going to happen in this new section of halo.

Wait, what. Pics man, I need pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back