Halo Tripmine

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman

Hello again 405th members, wild man here just showing casing my finished trip mine that I cleaned up after getting it from Ithca.I wish i would had some pics from before it was painted. The original mold as I'm told came out warped, so i took it as a challenge. Bellow is a picture of the finished trip mine.

Haha I saw this on the download hub and thinking about making one for my ODST to strap to my back with orange lights or something now I definitely want to do it. Looks Great!

AceHigh said:
Wow, looks really great. Excellent work.

Does it explode if you step on it, or is that version 2? :lol
no not this one...maybe next time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba Fett said:
Only thing is it seems rather small... but It looks great!
well that's because not all of us are genetically engineered Spartans.other than that its as close as you can get with out wasting plastic.

That thing looks sweet , nice job. The mine is on my list list of projects ,hopefully I'll be able to get to it at some point.

Boba Fett said:
Only thing is it seems rather small... but It looks great!

4 inches to small... i think it was... its been over a year since i made it so i forget how much i scaled it down... it was scaled down so that it would fit on a piece of 11in. floral foam.

i wasnt aware that dave sold this, kind of wish he would of ran it past me first.

edit: here is the original thread i posted it in wip thread

I didn't sell the master. Remember when I molded it and wasted a half gallon of plastic..lol. Well that was the only cast from that mold. The master has takena beaten over the year but I have it in storage.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back