Halo Vehicle Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found files for some halo reach weapons, however I do not have the time to finish them in pep. Is any on willing to finish one or all of the following:
-Plasma Repeater
-M319 Grenade Launcher
-Needle Rifle

nice!just so you know, if you are still trying to find some of the files, im part of the zealot hobby forrum and there are some of the models you mentioned in that forum. unfortunatley, most of them are actually pdf files for adobe reader, not pepakura. not sure if it helped but you know, just tryin to help.

Update, new pelican model unfolded up on 4shared; note has a more detailed troop bay than the pelican done by Nintendude/Bevbor.

There is a limit based on the models polygon count and the paper size used for unfolding, but most models should not be tried after 2 meters; generally uses too much paper and crashes pepakura. Trust me i tried doing a model of the UNSC Traflagar at 1:1000 scale, 5meters long, took three days to get my computer to work.

For those of you who are fans of the Mcfarlane action figures and those who do stop motion animation, there is a new file of some vehicles re-scaled to the figures. This file currently contains a pelican, warthog, scorpion, spirit, banshee and ODST drop pod.
Will eventually have the elephant, phantom, and wraith. Please be patient, university is taking a priority at the moment.
Also I must inform you that most require B3 or larger paper sizes; the pelican measures over 2 meters.

For those of you who are fans of the Mcfarlane action figures and those who do stop motion animation, there is a new file of some vehicles re-scaled to the figures. This file currently contains a pelican, warthog, scorpion, spirit, banshee and ODST drop pod.
Will eventually have the elephant, phantom, and wraith. Please be patient, university is taking a priority at the moment.
Also I must inform you that most require B3 or larger paper sizes; the pelican measures over 2 meters.

Dude, you are awesome! Is the file on the first page?
-------------------------
Edit.

Found them. Thanks!

Off the record, I happened to recognize some of the models from somewhere.
Epsilon, did you pull the Plasma Repeater and the ODST Drop Pod from the Google 3d Warehouse?

In response to koshima07, yes the base models are taken from Google 3d Warehouse.

I noticed. It's actually possible to find the ODST SOEIV over at Halo CE Maps, in the 3D Model section. It's in .max format, so it needs to be converted into .obj.

Can't really post links through a smart phone, but go to halo custom edition maps.com, look for the section titled 3D models, and scroll down until you find the drop pod.

Gah!!! I bring awesome news!!!

So, I fixed a few things on my drive and relocated some components for converting certain models, and I have this to share:

Covie Vehicles:
-Phantom
-Spectre
-Shadow
-Scarab Mk I

Will be posting links and images soon!
Thanks to Bungie and the associated members of the Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back