Halo Wars Flame Marine(Suit) And Pelican (Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OranZeroNeedle

I'm going to try making the flame marine or known as the hellbringers but i need tips and a pep file :por something to help me run through it

Hellbringer_render.jpg

Unsc_icon_flamerender_sm.jpg

Halo-wars-Hellbringers.jpg

OR

I'm thinking of remaking the pelican below cause i didnt notice these images at the bottom of the page :p(i might make a clay of platic covering so i can stick in lights or leave it as a paper model) if i can't find good flame marine pep files

(if u made one thats not like the paper model please post to help me out)

help1.jpg

help2.jpg

bow.jpg

smallparts.jpg

smallparts2.jpg

I don't think there are prep files for the flamethower guys, but I could be wrong.

Also, I started that pelican a while back but never did much. It does look good though you should finish it.

If I remember correctly someone on here was trying to make those flame thrower units on here but I didn't keep up with it and I forgot who it was. From what I last saw got pretty far. Should check his stuff out unless you already did then nevermind.

Of course I COULD be completely WRONG if so I apologize.

ARCsaber987 said:
I don't think there are prep files for the flamethower guys, but I could be wrong.

Also, I started that pelican a while back but never did much. It does look good though you should finish it.

yea im trying to make a mold but the way its built and the way I keep and handle things made it harder to make one since I just crushed the pelican lol

(dam clay good for nothing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, i really like this idea. Im going to start designing a model for the tank of it. What this would work well with, is if you were to take lower def MC parts, like the shins, and boots, and thighs, even the chest, and modify them ever so slightly to get what your looking for. Im actually deciding whether i should just do this instead of MC. Everyone has MC armor, and the way this is going, i really want to make it.

CHeers,

Clad

I have arrived. lol...

Also, there is a blueprint for the A4 Flamethrower being drawn up by an undisclosed party, I'm not going to say who cuz he has other stuff of his own he wants to be working on, and it's kinda a one time thing for me....cuz I'm awesome...

Cladspartanex said:
Hey, i really like this idea. Im going to start designing a model for the tank of it. What this would work well with, is if you were to take lower def MC parts, like the shins, and boots, and thighs, even the chest, and modify them ever so slightly to get what your looking for. Im actually deciding whether i should just do this instead of MC. Everyone has MC armor, and the way this is going, i really want to make it.

CHeers,

Clad

MC Armor alot of people hav it i like to stay outside the box

OranZeroNeedle said:
MC Armor alot of people hav it i like to stay outside the box

Yes. I have made some progress actually. Small tip: When thinking about moving onto the Chest, consider taking a lower def mc chest plate, and mounting one of these on the back.(it's exactly what im doing.)

Cladspartanex said:
Yes. I have made some progress actually. Small tip: When thinking about moving onto the Chest, consider taking a lower def mc chest plate, and mounting one of these on the back.(it's exactly what im doing.)

nice i'm working on the pelican but when i start the hellbringers i'll keep that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back