Halo Wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you may take off the bride's helmet"

I think the bride and groom would probably have their helmets off after they meet up and start saying their vowels.

AoBfrost said:
"you may take off the bride's helmet"

I think the bride and groom would probably have their helmets off after they meet up and start saying their vowels.

I think you meant 'vows', dear Frost.

'Vowels' are the letters a, e, i, o and u. Unless, of course, they want to be a bit more unorthodox and go for it that way too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
I'll bet they have 'vowels' in their vows... hehe! :lol:
Lets just hope they done have bowels in there vows.:lol:
That could get messy. :$ops:

Sarge8170 said:
Thanks for the input guys. I think I am going to do it, its just to good of an opportunity to pass up. Im only going to do the helmets so its at least semi traditional and it seems like full armor might be a little awkward. She won't wear a helmet though, she's already set on her dress and Im not going to push my luck with that, although I did suggest she dress like Cortana :p . I won't need all the helmets for about two years, December 5th 2009 to be exact, but I was hoping to get mine sooner so I can show my guys what Im talking about and help sell the idea to my family. Anyway, thanks for the response, I'll keep you posted, and I'll definately post some pics and videos after the wedding.

hey man, you still alive and still interested? im nearly finished with your helmet.

2 years? If you've got that kinda time, you could do it backwards and wear full outfits with a bow tie or something :p Just don't bring any guns... or do, that would be outrageous :lol:

This would make a great story when you're older. :D
"Well son, on my wedding day I dressed as Master Chief....."

That would be great, just don't push it to much. She has plenty of time to change her mind.

I heard super man was a great here! Ha, I love this idea though, onward with holy matrimony chief, before the covenant take over!

Haha! Great that she suggested it! I think it's a funny idea, and you should definitely go for it if you can stand half the internet population calling you a loser (no offense but you know it's going to happen. The other half of course is going to worship you. Maybe it balances out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back