Halo Wtf Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

Some really random things have happened to me while playing halo. So, I want to know if anyone else has had a wtf moment in halo.

I got my warthog stuck in a tree :cautious: ...
[attachment=9820:$ooooooo...oooooook.png]

seaninja951 said:
Some realy random things have happened to me while playing halo. So, I want to know if anyone else has had a wtf moment in halo.

I got my warthog stuck in a tree...

Once, while playing Halo:CE(Second level, got the Warthog, just crossed the lightbridge and exited the tunnel beyond), i came out of the tunnel, and mindful of the infinite lives savegame(Which as i recall seemed unique at the time), i turned LEFT out of the tunnel, and drove off the cliff spinning(Just to see what it looked like).
The WTF moment came about a second before i went off the cliff, when the "loading" came up on screen. I tried to veer right again, but i went off the cliff anyway. And, sure enough, when it reloaded my "previous save", i was barrelling towards the cliff too fast to change direction. So for about two whole minutes, i tried everything to stop from going over the cliff when i re-spawned, but it wasn't going to happen. I had to turn off the XBOX and start the level again...
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That same thing happened to me on assault on the control room. I'm in the tank with 4 marines and i need to rescue some more from oncoming hunters. so i figure if i go straight over the cliff and land right side up i can get there faster. instead i drive right over the autosave point and within milliseconds of being airborne the tank lands upside down, everyone dies and the game reverts back to the last save point of me in midair upside down. there was nothing i could do.

Lol! That happened to me too!
Assault on The Control Room is without a doubt my favorite Halo level of all time.
And the way you can work your way through and go all the way back to the very beginning is what singles it out as a monumental achievement. I expect few people pay attention, but it's the most amazing level ever!

Well... I have a halo3 WTF moment.
So my brother was playing through... I think tsavo highway, and the AI MARINES were in two worthogs, and drove one on top of the other. I remind you, these were A.I. Marines.

Every time I play Halo 3 I have a WTF moment....

It normally involves me running ahead of the rest of my team in a single act or heroism and turning to notice that everyone has split from the announced running pattern. I normally shout "WTF!" and then proceed to be annihilated in terms of 3 to 5 opponents to 1.

My second WTF moment happened on Tsavo Highway as I was coming over one of the nice small hills and proceeded to run into a Brute Cycle. I swear I have never seen a bigger explosion as my Warthog blew up and the Cycle merely drove away unscathed. Ridiculous!

Chris Gold said:
Every time I play Halo 3 I have a WTF moment....

It normally involves me running ahead of the rest of my team in a single act or heroism and turning to notice that everyone has split from the announced running pattern. I normally shout "WTF!" and then proceed to be annihilated in terms of 3 to 5 opponents to 1.

My second WTF moment happened on Tsavo Highway as I was coming over one of the nice small hills and proceeded to run into a Brute Cycle. I swear I have never seen a bigger explosion as my Warthog blew up and the Cycle merely drove away unscathed. Ridiculous!
i understand you ,its like my disc is faulty or something ,one time i made a new infection mode espicially for sandtrap on halo 3 (i forged the map so both elephants would have a heapload of equipment and vehicles loaded in both)and was playin with some friends and realised that one elephant was missing(i made the alpha zombies speed 300% which is the fastest and i was chosen to be a alpha zombie)so i sprinted around and there was only one elelphant and no-one was driving the other elephant a nd i was like wtf,so i was running through the middle of sandtrap(in between the two buildings)and warthog dropped on my head and later figured out that all the other elelphants stuff (including vehicles )appeared in the air high above and were dropping down

Halo 1, The Library. decided I was gunna jump off the last elevator to see if I could survive and checkpointed as I was falling, amazingly I used the ever useful crouch landing and survived. But with no health on legendary so I failed miserably.

I bought a used halo 3 disk from gamestop, and when I went to go play the campaign, Everything was in spanish and I couldn't change it to english. And then I tried getting the skull on the level where it is on the circular building and you cant destroy the wraith, but it is never there...WTF!!!

Sherm said:
I bought a used halo 3 disk from gamestop, and when I went to go play the campaign, Everything was in spanish and I couldn't change it to english. And then I tried getting the skull on the level where it is on the circular building and you cant destroy the wraith, but it is never there...WTF!!!

The disc was originally bought in Spain or Mexico, so the language cannot be changed easily, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, when you're going for the skull, you have to go around the edge of the area, save the marines in the building in the pier-like structure, and then take that ramp down to the skull. Otherwise, the skull won't spawn.

As for WTF moments, Keegan and I got a Killionaire in Big Team, although I assume that isn't as much of a WTF moment as it is a FTW moment.

My WTF moment turned into an FTW moment when I found out that you could do this on the Silent Cartographer level of Halo CE

Wathog down the hallway
DowntheChute.jpg

And killing everything in sight
AttheGates.jpg

yeah BF if you do that fast enough you can jam the door so it dosn't close and you wont have to go the next building, though it is extremely hard to do.

BFDesigns said:
My WTF moment turned into an FTW moment when I found out that you could do this on the Silent Cartographer level of Halo CE

haha i did that the first time i played it!

is there any way to let your troops follow you? cous ive never figured that out xD always a lone wolf.

BFDesigns said:

Wathog down the hallway

And killing everything in sight
Yea I've done that one before. :p

My WtF moment was with the level were you are one a warhog and you have to get off and go in side a building fill the covenant and lower the bridge. Don't remember whats the map name on halo 2
But All seemed fine, I got the bridge down and I went out side to find the the AI drivers (There was two warhogs If I remember correctly) Doing donuts and driving nuts, I ran up to one of them So I could get on, AND They Killed me!!

Recently I was playing Halo one and I had an Marine die and their gun got stuck in the wall, spinning.

My biggest wtf was in H3 when you are supposed to get to Voi, my marines got killed and my warthog blew up leaving me cornered between 3 phantoms, all of the choppers, and the barricade filled with brutes. It took me forever to get out of that one.

On 'The Ark' on Halo 3 i had a great WTF moment. After I activated the bridge for the tanks and drove down to meet them (just before you fight the scarab) I found the prowler some of the marines were still in had respawned partly in the ground, so it and the marines were stuck. It was quite funny!

oh i've had plenty of these moments. an they're all on halo 3 so i can easily screen shot them. alot of them i didn't do. but i got a nice vid of a friend getting killed an tossed out into the triggered sand of Sandtrap, as he was flying (dead of course) the moment his body hit the ground it glitched an every limb went in every direction like his body was made of stretchy laffy taffy doing a rubber band effect XD

i've got a few where i happen to capture master chief or the arbiter doing a very dirty pose. XD

but one of my favorite wtf moments was when i was playing forge with some friends an saw a planned glitch with the elephants for the first time. getting to see an elephan floating an spinning in the air with dozens of explosions going off... it was.... beautiful. lol

sorry for the dou
ble post but i have another wtf moment, screen shots this tome ^^

#1 wtf moment:

87888419-Full.jpg

*here I am chillin, killin some peeps, when me an a red lob grenades at one another, mine goes over his head an see where his is leading to?*

87888523-Full.jpg

*yes that's correct, straight at my face ^__^b*

#2 wtf moment:

87888928-Full.jpg

*here I am, chillin again, when a red comes up behind me. I didn't see him, and I guess he didn't see me--*

87889000-Full.jpg

*--becuase as he passes by, I back up and we end up right next to one another*

87888996-Full.jpg

*i finally spot him, huzzah!*

87888998-Full.jpg

*and I get the first shot! and do the most damage*

87889025-Full.jpg

*but how am I the one that ends up dead?* lol

Yuki-Kedamono said:
but i got a nice vid of a friend getting killed an tossed out into the triggered sand of Sandtrap, as he was flying (dead of course) the moment his body hit the ground it glitched an every limb went in every direction like his body was made of stretchy laffy taffy doing a rubber band effect XD

Kind of like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back